BY MILANI

Smooth glide formula delivers expert filling and lining that doesn't skip. Includes a spoolie brush end to blend, soften and smooth, leaving the most natural of brows to define and frame and face. Retractable tip, no sharpening required. Tips and... see more...

Monet B.
Monet B.
Charlotte, NC
I really like this pencil. It's not too waxy and not too creamy. It has just the right consistency. I also love that it's an automatic pencil. I do wish it came in more colors but the dark brown works well for me as I have dark hair. Also love the spoolie on the end.
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love these eyebrow pencils! They are smooth and glide on easily to create a natural looking brow with natural strokes. They are a great dupe for Anastasia's brow pencil. I love that it comes with a spoolie on one end to make it easier to blend without having to use a separate brush. These are definitely one of my go to drugstore brand brow pencils and they're great quality for the price!
Paige W.
Paige W.
Stillwater
long lasting, perfect shade, no smudges, no harsh lines, the only problem I experienced was it was hard to wash off and hard to apply. The tip could've been more fine but for the price it was deffinetly worth buying, I will probably repurchase.
Annamarie R.
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
Nice pigmentation. Lasted all day for me! Really liked the way it made my brows look. The color was ok--I'll probably try a different shade next time. I just picked the wrong one tho--the color is exactly like it is on the package.
kayla p.
kayla p.
This product is super pigmented and nice and want to set your brows in place but also gives a nice color too them
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
These eyebrow pencils are simply AMAZING! I had a hard time looking for a drug store product that actually worked well with my eyebrows (sometimes my skin gets too oily, so powders clump and pencils seem too waxy). The Milani Easybrow Pencil is a must have for me now because of the awesome amount of pigmentation, the soft application, and the spoolie at the end just make doing my eyebrows SO much easier! Definitely recommend it!