BY MILANI

For full and even brows, add the Easybrow Automatic Pencil to your beauty routine. The smooth-glide, water-resistant formula fills even the smallest gaps with natural-looking volume. A spoolie brush on the opposite end blends and grooms for professional results. Choose from two wearable shades or mix to find your perfect match. Line, fill, color and shape your way to beautiful brows with the propel-tip pencil.

Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Mica, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

• How do you think this compares to the stay out Brow pomad...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually stay in place or does it easil...2 Answers
  • Is this product long lasting and make it through oily or ...1 Answers
Milani Easybrow Automatic Pencil
  • "I like the brow kit better, but I still use this. Easy to use and apply. It's waterproof and it's long lasting. If you're looking for a good brow pencil buy this one." in 22 reviews
Vicki A.
I love this product. My eyebrows look extremely natural and it’s easy to shape. I love how the brow brush comes with the product, it makes application even easier. What I absolutely HATE about this product is there is not as much product as you expect in it. Either the pencil runs out quick or the tube just has a small amount but it finishes quick. I was surprised at how quick it finished. I do not use a crazy amount of product on my eyebrows and usually it takes a long time for me to finish product. This has to be he quickest product to run out.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
As compared to the stay put brow pencil this is a bit more natural. I like the smaller pencil point. I feel like I can create hair like strokes. It’s easy just to twist it up instead of sharpening the product. The only thing I don’t like about this pencil is that I run out of this so quickly. Not the pencils fault... It just goes to show you how quickly I use it.
Audrey N.
Huntsville, AL
I've been using this for years and it has never let me down! It really matches my dark brown hair and is so creamy it glides through my brows without creating heavy streaks. I love that it comes with a great spooly. It's a great, affordable brow pencil and I definitely recommend it
Alexis R.
Brainerd, MN
It’s an alright brow pencil. Very waxy, way pigmented. It’s almost like a dipbrow but in pencil form. The pencil part of it is really thick so you can get a nice clean sharp line. But for using it to fill in your brows is okay. Not my favorite but not the worst I’ve used.
Viktoriya M.
Doylestown, PA
This is an okay brow product. I like to pair it with the Milani powder brow kit. I apply the powder product first and then fill in any remaining sparse areas with the brow pencil. In my experience using the brow pencil alone created more sparse areas on my brows because it bunched the hairs together.
Casey G.
Stokesdale
I've been using this brow pencil for over a year now. It definitely gets the job done and is a good eyebrow definer considering the price. The brush on the end really helps spread the product evenly in your eyebrows but if it weren't for the brush the product wouldn't work successfully. Overall, I would definitely suggest purchasing a higher end brow pencil but if you don't have the money to spend on something more expensive or you simply don't want to this is a great alternative.
Autumn J.
Joppa, MD
This is my favorite eyebrow pencil of all time! The shade fits my brows perfectly and the application is super smooth and does not make my brows look super harsh. I have tried a few others, but I always keep coming back to this pencil!
Kimberly H.
Jacksonville, NC
This was alright for a little but then the tip of the pencil became hard to work with and it was kinda too waxy for my brows it became oily. I used it every day for 6months it’s good for those learning how to fill in eyebrows.
Kim C.
31308
This is good for a drug store brow pencil - you get a good amount and it goes on smoothly - also the spookiest end is nice and it last - this color is good for all skin tones I bought mom mother one also and she likes it
Aubre P.
I love this pencil. It is very pigmented, and it’s a pencil, so it’s easy to clean up, and is super precise when I’m filling my brows in. I love that there is a spoolie on the opposite end to brush my brows out when I get them done!
Ebony C.
Texas
Can this be a dupe for ABH brow whiz?
Rebecca S.
My eye brows are really thick but a little bit spacey but when ever i try to pencil them in they look so fake and weird what makes it look bad how can i fix it
Laura B.
Is this comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz?
Lindsey F.
Benson, NC
Is this easy for beginners to use? I've only tried one other brow product and failed miserably at it.
Mindy H.
Is this a good brow pencil for fair skin?

Amazon