BY MILANI #45 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

Milani Duo Sharpener #01. see more...

Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
Bought this because I have larger things that I need to sharpen and it works like a charm. I love it and it was inexpensive, which is always a plus. Comes with a cover on the top and one of the little picks to remove anything that might get stuck in the sharper. I would defiantly recommend this.
CoCoJo S.
Alvarado, TX
I was having trouble finding a sharpener for the larger eye shadow pencils. I bought at least three plus tried what I already had before getting this one. It is seriously the best sharpener I have used. I highly recommend it!
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
I bought this to sharpen my Milani lip liners and it's very gentle with them. The tips don't break while pulling the pencil out of the sharpener. It's a great product for how much it's worth.
Jade B.
Sharpeners are pretty important and this one works really well, I use it a lot and it comes in quite handy when I need to sharpen an eyeliner pencil.
Krystal A.
Sharpeners are always great! I loose mine all the time and I need to sharper my eyeliner and lip liner all the time
Haley H.
Florence, SC
The price is great and it works really well on my eyeliners! I love milani and this product keeps me loving them
marqueshia m.
Humble, TX
Great product. Very gentle on pencils. Doesn't break them when you sharpen them. I love it.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Perfect compact sharpener! It doesn't break my eyeliner or lip liner! And you can't beat the price!
Yanira C.
Está sacapuntas tiene para los lápiz de ojos gruesos?