Milani Double Impact Blush

How well is the double bronzer compare to the single?
Will Milani come to all the walgreen's? Be its not
Milani is the best their bronzer/blush is very good you have 2 in 1 can't go wrong with that the texture is smooth not chalky color is perfect and price is right :-) I have one question will milani be in all walgreen's?
Start your review of Milani Double Impact Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Coalinga, CA
One of my favorite drug store blush and bronzer duos! Affordable and very beautiful on the skin
Somerset , KY
Milani blush is my favorite! It works great for most skin tones. My beautician loves it too!
Dallas, TX
I have plenty of Milani products i love the brand and it last along time recommend it highly
San Juan
It’s a great product for its price it’s affordable and leaves a nice not to over done lol
enterprise
This product is really good. I love the combination on both in one. Really good price
Fullerton, CA
Well , i have never really tried this milani double impact blush bronze beauties ,
Italy, TX
I love milani and all their blushes. its one of my favorites to use daily.
I love milani and all their blushes. its one of my favorites to use daily.
Los Angeles , Ca
Really good drugstore blush . Nice colors and very affordable . Great brand
Really good drugstore blush . Nice colors and very affordable . Great brand
Ahora se porque todos lo aman, es de lo mas bonito, tiene un terminado muy natural y lo quieres usar todos los días. Es un plus que tenga su propia brocha y espejo.
Me gusta este tono. Porque como soy morenita, creo que el rosa no me pega tanto. Asi que prefiero los tonos más bronceados. Es muy bueno me gustó. Lo recomiendo.