Milani Double Impact Blush

How well is the double bronzer compare to the single?
Will Milani come to all the walgreen's? Be its not
Milani is the best their bronzer/blush is very good you have 2 in 1 can't go wrong with that the texture is smooth not chalky color is perfect and price is right :-) I have one question will milani be in all walgreen's?
Start your review of Milani Double Impact Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
I like both of the shades in this compact and I love mixing them up for a natural or a more vibrant look. The quality is really good for a cheap drugstore option and I love the strength of the pigmentation.
Santa Fe, NM
Milani Products never disappoint! I used the Milani Double Impact Blush for many years! I used it instead of bronzer and it gave me the look that I was looking for. it stays on the whole night and is very smooth. The blush can last you so long even if you use it daily! I would recommend it!
Ludlow, KY
I already have a natural pinkish tone to my cheeks but I do like to add a little bit of blush to make my cheek bones pop and Milani is my go-to. It provides the right shade without being overstated so that I'm comfortable enough to wear it all day.
Saint Paul
Love it. I would go back and buy more of it. I only hoped that it would be more pigmented but other than that the color does pop out. I use this product every other time I put on my makeup. I would recommend it.
I really like this duo so far. The darker shade is a bit too dark and orangey for me right now, but I hope to test it out more this summer when I have more color. The lighter shade is a great, light bronzer for me right now with my light, winter skin. I do wish these were both a little bit less red and and one of them was a matte (both have shimmer), but I still enjoy using them and would definitely recommend them. You get so much product for the price, and they apply very smoothly.
I personally love bronzer blush duos just cause they're so cute but the bronzer side of this compact is a bit too red for my skin. I have really deep yellow and orange pigments when I'm tanner . I really do like the blush though and I think it's just all the brown tones are too red for me in this brand. I've also purchased foundation from them and had the same problem but the finish of the product is great if it matches you
Las Vegas, NV
I have this Milani blush bronze compact and it is great if you want a nice subtle natural look. I use this when I want a nice natural glow, they have darker shades to choose from, which I use to contour with.
Little Elm, TX
I absolutely love this product. It's good for daily usage. Nothing too bold or bright, but can definitely work its way to be like that. I love the duo combo- more colors for less money. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
Boyce, VA
When I first heard about this brand in a magazine..I picked a few products up at the drug store and was very impressed..Great pigment and reasonably priced..This bronzor blush is a hit and use your blush wet to apply for a more dramatic look..Party girl or night owl,you want this to stand out!!
Milani is one of my favorite brands. I'm not accustomed to wearing blush so I wanted a lower price point my first go at it. I was not disappointed. I did a quick tutorial and the look I got with this compact was smashing. Highly recommended.