Milani Double Impact Blush

How well is the double bronzer compare to the single?
Will Milani come to all the walgreen's? Be its not
Milani is the best their bronzer/blush is very good you have 2 in 1 can't go wrong with that the texture is smooth not chalky color is perfect and price is right :-) I have one question will milani be in all walgreen's?
Start your review of Milani Double Impact Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Milani is one of my favorite brands. I'm not accustomed to wearing blush so I wanted a lower price point my first go at it. I was not disappointed. I did a quick tutorial and the look I got with this compact was smashing. Highly recommended.
Lake Stevens , WA
Milani is one of my favorite brands for beautiful blushes/bronzes. It leaves my skin so fabulous and shimmery, which is why my latest purchase of the double impact was an easy purchase without the doubt. I love Milani
Foley, AL
Milani is by far my favorite drugstore brand. They do not disappoint with this product. The formula is extremely creamy almost buttery. It goes on nicely without looking too bright and like a disco ball.
Milani always have great blushes. So when I saw this I was excited to try it. Even tho I hardly contour I still love the product . It looks amazing and not blotchy like some blushes and bronzers
Tarzana, CA
This is a basic and simple bronzer which is also priced well. While the product may not last all day it is good for quick touch ups and general blending on a budget.
Well it's a really good cheap bronzer. And I think everyone should buy it if your looking for a good bronzer that isn't so expensive. It really blend in nicely one the face.
I love these duo bronzer/blushes. It the reason I even tried their new XL bronzer, its not even close to this duo bronzer. I wish I could still find these at the makeup aisle.
O Fallon, MO
Cogan Station, PA
I love these Milan products. It leaves me glowing and have a fabulous shimmer. It is a very affordable and well worth product. I have a lot of these and I'm never disappointed.
Charlotte , NC
Beautiful shades! Easy to blend and it gives a natural bronze and highlight look! I wouldn’t do anything to improve this product it is good just the way it is !