BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Milani Crystal Gloss: Lip gloss Mega shine Sheer to medium coverage Sponge-tip applicator Wear alone or with lipstick

• How long does it last? Will it leave my lips sticky and dry?4 Answers
  • I bought this but have not even opened it yet. Does it la...2 Answers
  • Is this too sticky glossy? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Definitely an A because it's so cheap,but it also light. It's not sticky or too glossy. Perfect" in 36 reviews
  • "I love milani products I love this color its a color that I love for spring time. I love the feel it leaves on my lips and the long lasting it has." in 15 reviews
  • "Very nice, non sticky lip gloss that is very moisturizing and shiny. I really enjoy using this product!" in 10 reviews
Sheena B.
I’m not a huge fan of colored glasses to begin with, but something about this line did not impress me. The color seems to be patchy and the glass itself is goofy and thick yet kind of running at the same time? I don’t know what’s going on here. Maybe I got a bad batch because I hear some people really like the stuff. I think I’ll pass and go for one of their Amore Liquid lipsticks before I pick up another one of these
Nikki Y.
I purchased these from dollar tree and I have to say that I like them pretty well. They are a bit sticky though so if you really are bothered by that, these would not be a good buy for you
Shawne M.
Charleston , SC
Got this walking around CVS and went back to get more colors. These are amazing! I wish Milani would bring these crystal glosses back. They wear well IMO comparable to higher end. They have opaque colors as well as sheer but they are not sticky and they last for a very long time.
Priscilla C.
Although I do love this product because it’s extremely affordable. Also the pigment is great. However it’s extremely messy it goes everywhere. And when you drink something it goes everywhere. I would not repurchase this.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I like milanis crystal glosses. They are between 2 and 5 dollars. The lip gloss stays on for a few hours. It doesn't leave your lips dry like some products. Keeps your lips moist.
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love to use these when I’m not wearing much makeup but still want some color on my lips. They work great and are not sticky like a lot of other lip glossez. I was lucky enough to find these at the dollar store
Happy G.
National City
This lipgloss is good it’s just way too glossy to the point everything sticks to you, like hair, and will leave like some product on the hair. I think the price is good considering that the lipgloss is good.
Jessica L.
Sturgis, MI
I am not a big Milani Lip Gloss fan! It was thick and when it would smear it felt gross! It doesn’t last as long as you would expect it. It was easy to apply and not expensive at all. I would recommend it if you like thick lip gloss.
Raven S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got it at the dollar store and wasn't too sure about the colors when i got them. I hate gloss, so my opinion is pretty biased. It was pretty colored but left my lips feeling sticky and heavy.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
El empaque es muy pequeño y los colores más claros no son muy pigmentados, el rojo es más como un bálsamo labial y al retirarlo deja una mancha en los labios y no son de larga duración
Jerika B.
How long does it last? Will it leave my lips sticky and dry?
Johnna R.
Is this too sticky glossy?
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I bought this but have not even opened it yet. Does it last on your lips and does it dry you up if you get in your mouth ? Some lip gloss does and I hate it!
Dana M.
How would you describe the taste and smell?
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
You can find thema at dollar tree right now! =D I took a photo to share on my instagram, you can find me as esther.iniguez they smell great and if it gets in your mouth...it is not bad =)