BY MILANI

Milani Crystal Gloss: Lip gloss Mega shine Sheer to medium coverage Sponge-tip applicator Wear alone or with lipstick see more...

• How long does it last? Will it leave my lips sticky and dry?4 Answers
  • I bought this but have not even opened it yet. Does it last on yo...2 Answers
  • Is this too sticky glossy? 4 Answers
Heather S.
Chesapeake, VA
I recently purchased a couple crystal glosses for lips from Milani from Walgreens. Compared to other drugstore brands, I was amazed by the consistency of the products. My favorite gloss from their line would be fruit punch. Not only is it a great product but it was cheap. It was mark-down at Walgreens from $5.99 to only $2.59. Major steal. I couldn't have been happier. The quality is great. The packaging is decent and suitable for the gloss considering that it is a drugstore brand. We all can't expect YSL packaging on everything. It is compact and easy to carry around. In the hands, it is easily hidden. The colors are opaque and on top of a lipstick, it looks perfect. I would recommend topping the fruit punch lip gloss on top of the wet n wilds think pink matte lipstick that is about $1.99 from Walgreens. If you go right now they have buy one get one half off till the end of this week. The combination is beautiful.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I love this on days where I'd like something a little less noticeable on my lips. I will usually just line my lips with a light brown or tan lipliner and then fill them in with a beige and top my look off with this gloss. it's very shiny. so some people might not like that, but it doesn't feel sticky after it dries down, but it also doesn't dry fully, so it's definitely not matte. all in all milani is a great drugstore brand and I highly recommend checking out shades that work for you :)
Veronica N.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this in the shade Summer Baby and love it so much. It's the most beautiful golden pink shade and it's very well pigmented for a gloss. The formula is smooth and non-gritty and has a wonderful vanilla scent. It's thick and plush on the lips but not sticky at all. This is the most perfect summer lip gloss and looks so luminous on the lips. I buy mostly higher end glosses, but I will always have this in my collection.
Stephanie S.
I'm a sucker for mini-sized products, and this lip gloss is a good amount of product for a great price and in a small package!

The vanilla flavor and smooth-not sticky application makes for a comfortable wear that lasts a decent while, but with a flavor like this...I compulsively reapply anyway!

The colors are natural and sheer, but enhance what you've got already in a beautiful way!
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Whisper 13
Sometimes I see a bold color and I am drawn to it. Then I need to think about the fact that I will be drawing attention to myself. Milani Lip Gloss is one of the brands that I am drawn towards. I tend to buy my lip gloss in drug stores like CVS or Walgreens. I just love the name of the brand it sounds so European and one that will treat you very well!
Sarah G.
I have this in a peachy pink shade (its been so well loved all the writing has worn off!) and I love using it on its own or over my pink lipsticks. It's perfect for a natural/everyday makeup look. I found this for a discount at the surplus store so I don't know how pricey it is but I would totally repurchase if I found it at the drugstore!
martha m.
Arlington Heights, IL
soy muy amante del los labiales y me gusta esperimentar barios tipos de colores milani crystal gloss se me imaguina que es un color muy femenino, la verdad ami me gustaria tener la coleccion entera de los labiales de milani . los presios no son tan baratos pero igual los recomendaria por que se que son muy buenos productos.
Dipali D.
Denton, TX
I haven't seen these in forever but I have mine from the last time I purchased these. They smell so good and they last a long time on the lips. They are a little sticky, which I don't mind, but if you do mind, stay away from these! I would say for the price these are good but there's better stuff at the drugstore everyday.
Vidhi R.
Bloomington, IL
The milani gloss is one of my favorites. It is fairly easy to apply, ad does not leave my lips feeling sticky or heavy like other lip glosses do. It definitely exceeds my expectations. I tried it for the first time recently, and i would love to purchase it again. I recommend this product to the fans of lip gloss!
Glory A.
These are so sticky and feel gross on the lips. I love many Milani products but this one I do not. I may be biased since I am not a lip gloss kind of girl, The funny thing is that these can be found at some Dollar Tree stores for the $1 price of all their items...maybe that's why they ended up at the $1 store
Jerika B.
How long does it last? Will it leave my lips sticky and dry?
Johnna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this too sticky glossy?
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I bought this but have not even opened it yet. Does it last on your lips and does it dry you up if you get in your mouth ? Some lip gloss does and I hate it!
Dana M.
How would you describe the taste and smell?
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can find thema at dollar tree right now! =D I took a photo to share on my instagram, you can find me as esther.iniguez they smell great and if it gets in your mouth...it is not bad =)