Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow uploaded by Karinha M.Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow uploaded by La J.Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow uploaded by La J.

BY MILANI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Intense Sparkle Quick Dry 2 Gel Based Formula A smooth and lasting eyeshadow with glimmers and pearls that delivers a sparkling finish on the lids.

• I really want to try this. I love sparkles! Is it pricey ...1 Answers
  • How does this work? Is it long lasting?1 Answers
  • Do these shadows crease? Does the sparkling finish last ...1 Answers
Milani Crystal Eyez Sparkling Eye Shadow
  • "I have green and black. I like these a lot, they look so good over shadows too. They last all day, I didn't have fallout from the glitter, I didn't feel the glitter, its only sticky when applying, dries fast. Its not heavy or uncomfortable and it didn't irritate at all. the shadows are sheer but you can layer it, allow each layer to dry first. Love these!" in 16 reviews
Tyler W.
Winter Haven
An affordable glitter option. Does the job and gives you that crystallize it says. But you do need to wait for it to dry. Before you continue your makeup process. You should definitely put this on before you do your lashes
Lynnea P.
Wattsburg, PA
I love how easy it is to apply, how it makes my eye look and pop when I use it! It’s affordable and a Great color. It lasts pretty well which is very impressive! I’d recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
This stuff is a miracle worker! It's beautiful by itself but I usually use it as a base for some of my "dustier" eye shadows that don't like to stick. It always makes my eyes pop and look super glam! I usually wear this for a nighttime/going out look.
Mo N.
Houston, Tx
found it good for eye sparkling delightful look colorful and perfect look with any party dress I bought in from amazon and fast impressed with the highlights on package IT WAS first use and it was good experience , would recommend friends to try
Michelle B.
These glitter gel shadows are so pretty and fun! I have three colors and use them over a base shadow for a bit of shine. I like to put just a dab in the middle of my lid at the upper lash line. The hint of twinkle is sexy without being gaudy or overdone. They dry nicely, don't flake, and aren't sticky.
brooke t.
Lagrangeville, NY
i love everything milani. her makeup is amazing especially this eyeshadow. it gives a beautiful shimmery finish which i'm so in love with. it's such a natural color i wear it on the daily. i would and will the buy this again.
Jenny B.
I'm actually wearing the milani crystal eyez in violet as I type this! I also own the blue and brown shades. The glitter is gentle on the eyes, no flaking or creasing. Color remained intact all day. You can apply the product lightly or heavily depending on your mood. Mine came with a free pencil eyeliner in the coordinating shade; which was nice as well. The liner is a soft pencil that is easy on the eyes and gives a great color payoff. No smudging or fading.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I own this product in the Beautifully Brilliant (02) shade, which is a dark purple. I absolutely love to use it when I go out. It looks good by itself, comes out transparen't with a little tint of the purple and a nice sparkle. But the best way to wear it is over a plum shadow. It makes it POP and also makes it last longer on the lid. LOVE LOVE LOVVEE!
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
It's a cute product and the shimmer is pretty but I'm not crazy about the scent or the consistency of it ! It's very affordable and you can sometimes even find it in your local dollar tree ! It's worth the money but it's not what I'm looking for in my own personal makeup
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Nereida A.
How does this work? Is it long lasting?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Do these shadows crease? Does the sparkling finish last during normal wear?
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I really want to try this. I love sparkles! Is it pricey and if so is it worth the cash?