• Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-p...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Unfortunately I didn't like this foundation at all and I love most of Milani products. I would say this foundation is for dry skin but even with dry skin it slipped around a lot on my face and didn't set well with powder. I also didn't like this foundation because it had very sheer coverage and I like a more full-coverage or medium foundation. The colors are also way off. I first purchased the color soft beige and it was WAY too light for me. I thought it was just the color I didn't like so I went back and exchanged it for 07 medium beige which looked like it would be WAY too dark on me but because of such sheer coverage it blended in and wasn't too dark. This foundation also transferred terribly even with a lot of powder used to try to set it well enough. I am on the hunt for a good cream product. I love how fast creams are to apply. This one just wasn't it for me. I hated it.
Shug h.
To be honest, I didn’t like this at all. I regret purchasing. It didn’t work well, barely pigmented. It was as if I was putting chalk on my skin and it didn’t blend either. Sorry, I wouldn’t recommend this at all. It’s a no go :(
Kathy L.
Downey, CA
I think this is a good power that can really be caked on for more coverage. It isn’t as powdery as you would imagine. My skin is on the oily skin and this product does stay on. The only con I see is the fact that there aren’t many shades.
Houston H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Amazing foundation. I don’t like using t as a setting powder. If looks better as a foundation. Do not recommend it as a setting powder. It makes you look Cakey and horrid. I would buy it again tho. I do recommend.
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
My all time favorite powder. This is one of the only powders out there that doesn't make me break out. It's so smooth and last all day. It has spf in it which is perfect for summer.
Megan C.
Scottville, MI
This stuff is amazing for the summer. I love using it when it’s warm out. It’s foundation and setting powder all in one. It stays almost all day. Just wish there was a wider range of colors. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
I love the packaging of this product! Gold happened to be my favorite color so it instantly caught my eye ! This bronzer leaves a nice finish that seems to last all day . I would definitely recommend this other people !
Jaclyn D.
Irvine, CA
The texture was a bit off honestly I think it was too thick for me the way cram to powder foundations are for me. Cream never really completely sets on me and I don't really like the way it feels in my skin
Paige H.
I looooove this foundation! It is perfect for my combination skin, and lasts all day without having to do any touch ups. The price is very fair, and I would definitely buy again and again.
Itzel P.
Inglewood, CA
I love wearing this powder foundation for days when I don’t wear makeup. I love the medium coverage it gives and how easily it evens my skin tone. This isn’t like any other powder foundation. This doesn’t look powdery on the face and easily melts into it looking natural and flawless.
Cassie C.
Does this foundation blend well? I've found that some cream-to-powder foundations just slide all over my skin instead of blending.