Milani Cosmetics Milani Glimmer Stripes

Brush on pearly color to accentuate and radiate cheekbones. Swipe a stripe to create endless eye shadow looks. Swirl across all for a sexy, sun-kissed glow.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milani Cosmetics Milani Glimmer Stripes!
How would you rate this product?
Love this product! It's very easy to find in stores. Usually cvs and Walgreens best place to find these brand products. I've used it for about three years and it's not going anywhere. Really ease to find at a great price even better when on clearance.
Mansfield
I ABSOLUTELY love this line of cosmetics high impact pigments for a great low price. The waterproof liquid eyeliner is the best on the market hands down won't budge.
Love this brand! This product leaves your skin looking glowy and gorgeous. If you're looking for that summer bronze look, this is for you.
Belleville, NJ
Love these glitter stripes. It works great as a highlighter and it's deffinetly affordable. You can grab at any pharmacy.
Vancleave
Love this brand! absolutely love how it feels on my skin and it looks so great with my tan! can't wait to buy more of it
Lansing, KS
love this brand very affordable and makes my skin look so glowy and good!! will be buying more if these products
Ridgway, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Gorgeous colors, nicely pigmented, stays on throughout the day. One of my favorite small eyeshadow palettes
Miami FL
Gives nice color pay together with a high gloss to highlight key points in your face. Very nice colors too
long beach, CA
Love it gives my make up an extra glow with warm colors I usually use this after doing my contouring
Danielsville , PA
This is a great product and great brand. I personally love this color and would recommend.