Milani - Cool Attitude Gel Eye Shadow - Cool Chick uploaded by Felicia R.Milani - Cool Attitude Gel Eye Shadow - Cool Chick uploaded by Felicia R.

BY MILANI

Product Description Goes on smoothly like a cream but dries to a powder. Does not crease or smudge after it dries. It is long-lasting & can be used as both a liner and/or creme shadow. Compact size. Easy to carry in purse. Features:Milani - Cool... see more...

Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
The Milani Everyday Eyes Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99 at Milanicosmetics.com) is brand new for Spring 2016 and comes in six beautiful color combinations. I recently spotted them at CVS and grabbed one to review and swatch for you guys, although it was really hard to pick just one. I was torn between all of the shades and a few of them were calling my name, but in the end, I had to hold back because I wanted to test out the formula first before buying more. The one I really wanted, Earthy Elements was out of stock, so I picked up Bare Necessities, which is described as "warm neutrals".
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Best budget shadows I have ever found. Super pigmented and blend out beautifully. The formula is great and even the packaging is beautiful. I can't say enough good things about these shadows. To be so budget friendly they sure deliver like a high end product. I strongly recommend these.
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
For my drugstore products Melani is a great high-end formulation. This is a make up at a very good price.Melani Gel liner glide on very smooth on your eyes and is highly pigmented
Aubrey C.
Greensboro , NC
These shadows are super creamy and go on so beautifully. They really pull together a look. My eye color is blue and I love love love using these.
Brantlee C.
Madisonville, LA
This was pigments, but throughout the day it U chef up on my eye and faded??? So maybe you should use a mattifying eyeshadow primer with this for sure, other than that is was ok and not half bad !!!!!!
Ethel P.
Yonkers, NY
Very nice was referred by a friend to try it out and to my suprise easy application and will keep using it. To compare it I liked the finished look my light brown eyes had as it lasted all day long
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Milani gel liners ans have a collection of them. They feel creamy, not like a gel but creamy and bouncy. It is best to use with your finger and they are richly pigmented and gorgeous!!! They last on the lid and the packaging super luxe as usual with Milani.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very happy with these Milani gel eye shadows. They apply smoothly great pigments and come in many beautiful colors. I use them wet and dry
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Milani is the underdog of drugstore brands and I love that u get such great quality without having to pay a lot.
Brieanna H.
Milano eyeshadow is better than any eyeshadow I've ever used and it's so affordable! It's definitely my go to eyeshadow and I get so many compliments when I wear it!