Milani Contour & Highlight Cream & Liquid Duo uploaded by Tiffany W.Milani Contour & Highlight Cream & Liquid Duo uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY MILANI

Highlight and Contour Cream and Liquid Duo is a smooth, blendable matte contour cream and high pigmented liquid illuminator in one that lets you effortlessly create a sculpted and highlighted look with the perfect shade combination for your skin tone. The lightweight, buildable shades add major glamour to any makeup or no-makeup look, or soft-glam, natural-looking definition to your best features. Color: Buff Beige.

Buy on Walmart*
Marg H.
DALLAS
Review for: Natural/Medium
Four stars only because the highlighter part hardly has enough product if not this would be 5 stars. The highlight is not your Instagram “blinding” rediculousness, but more a glowy, hydrated, supermodel glow. It’s a thin, somewhat sheer liquid highlighter that I mix with my under eye concealer. It does wonders. Never looks cakey. The contour—this is the star IMO— is a cool-toned hue perfect for chiseling your face. I mean finally, a drug store contour product that isn’t orange. It glides on easily, and blends out beautifully with a brush (my weapon of choice). My favorite contour/highlight product.
Sawyer C.
Review for: Medium/Dark
The Milani Contour & Highlight Cream & Liquid Duo does the job. There is a disproportionate amount of highlighter compared to the contour stick. I'll be able to use the highlighter for months after the contour stick is all used up. The contour stick is creamy and blendable, but you don't get a lot of it. The highlighter isn't terribly blendable, but the  bright gold color of it is very pretty.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: Medium/Dark
I was so disappointed by this product. I ordered it via an Ipsy special. The contour doesn't blend well and the highlighter causes major flashback in photos yet you cant really see it IRL. Although super affordable, I would not recommend this product and will not be buying again.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
I love the contour stick! This is legit the only one I use. The highlighter on this tho is to goldish for me, I use it only in the inner brow and by the cupids bow
Melyorise S.
Review for: Natural/Medium
I have been trying NOT to buy this product because for some reason I didn't think it was going to work. Contouring sticks are hard to do and so far I have only tried one that does the job well: the Smashbox trio. However last time I went to CVS they were on sale and I decided to grab one and see for myself. If you have been wanting to try this, please do yourself a favor and do. The contour stick is  very creamy and blends out great. The shades adapt well to many skin tones and they look very natural: not too warm, not too gray. The highlighting part is also very good. It has some shimmer to it but no chunky glitter. It's definitely a glowy highlight and not super subtle. Nevertheless, it blends into the skin very well. I used a dense brush for both products.
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
Review for: Medium/Dark
I love love love this!!! The contour Is perfect for my fair skin! It is very creamy and I accidently closed the cap on the contour side without winding it down because of how soft it is,I literally almost cried because I ruined the top of it lol but I fixed it. I love the highlighter side as well. It's like a cream to powder. I love the doe foot applicator it's easy to apply without worrying you put to much. But let's be real lol who doesn't love highlighter!
Brooke J.
Review for: Natural/Medium
I purchased this at KMART I believe because it was closing down and everything was on clearance. To my surprise, it actually worked out really well. The contour shade was that perfect medium, not too cool not too warm. It looks really good on my fair skin. I love to use the liquid highlight when I want a really natural glow. But be sure to not use powder before you apply it. I also love that with the highlight you can control the intensity of it. If applied with a sponge or a dense brush, it will be more subtle. If applied with your fingers or a really thin highlighting brush, it will be more intense, (my opinion). Definitely worth the price though!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Natural/Medium
Overall I was unimpressed by this product. It seriously just didn't blend out on me. Very disappointed as had high expectations. It is very affordable but I don't think it's worth it. Don't recommend buying it as I feel it's waste of money since the product just really didn't perform well. The shades were really nice but the fact that it wouldn't blend out of me lead me to dislike it.
Jennifer P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Natural/Medium
I have been DYING to find a contour stick that doesn't make me orange for a while now. This stick is heaven sent for me. It makes my contour look very natural, and the best part is that it's so CHEAP! Well cheap price, not made. I cannot stop using it. I'm not too into the highlighter side just because I have a highlighter I use daily.
Jade M.
Review for: Natural/Medium
This is a nice product. The only thing I don't like is that it dries down quickly so you defiantly have to blend quickly as well. It's affordable which is very nice and does the job. I would defiantly recommend this but a tip is to work in portions.