BY MILANI

Nail your look for every occasion with Milani Conceal & Perfect Shine-Proof Powder. This silky-soft lightweight formula is blended with Lily extract to tighten pores, calms unwanted shine and leaves a smooth matte finish. Provides medium to buildable coverage.

Shade 01-05,07,10: Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Thoughts on the Milani Conceal + Perfect Shine-Proof Powder1 Answers
  • I have very oily, acne prone skin. All I wear is powder. ...1 Answers
  • Will this work as a full coverage foundation? I normally...1 Answers
teana J.
Review for: Natural more...
I have oily and acne prone skin. tried the power with their foundation of the same name, and did not stop or did nothing. When you first applied you do look matte, but couple hours later I was a oily mess. Only like it when I used it alone. When you used alone it light covers and keeps you matte. Will not buy again. Too bully for the little product you get.
Sharlene R.
Tampa, FL
Mi piel es normal. Exelente polvo base. Me gusta que es bien Matte y que en cuanto a covertura puedes construirla con capas. No se ve polvorosa la cara. El precio está bien para la calidad del producto. El color que escogí era un todo más obscuro pero la verdad me encantó de todas formas!
Janet S.
HUMBLE, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Well I was really expecting a lot about this product. Since the price is a bit higher then the other drug stores powders I honestly thought it was going to be better. It says it's a concealer plus shine proof powder meaning that it should not cause any additional shine. As I tried this product I automatically noticed my face become shinier with the application of the powder. I definitely did not like the Finish ...that was not the look I was going for. The color however did really match my skin but because I have oily skin I do not have any plans of purchasing this powder again.
Rachel N.
Mission Viejo, CA
This is everything I’ve ever wanted in a powder foundation. It’s just enough coverage for everyday use as well as the perfect powder to set any foundation that I use! It goes on smoothly and my skin still slightly peeks through. Never looks too heavy no matter how much I put on! This will forever be a staple of mine!
Carey G.
I absolutely love this product. This was my replacement for a higher and more expensive and overpriced all over face powder. The first time I’ve started saying this product was at my local CVS, then I saw at target, and I most recently re-purchased it at Ulta. This definitely has the coverage that I need it especially after putting on a foundation shade that highlights Macy’s this powder definitely brings back and the color blue or tan color that I feel matches the rest of my skin.
tania m.
This powder is a hit and miss for me. My skin type has definitely changed to oil/combo where I get oily in the t-zone so I thought this powder would help. It only lasts a few hours on me. I am still playing around with it. I love the milani conceal+perfect 2-in-1 foundation. Let me know some tips down below.
Jama S.
Great powder foundation. Use it every day over my liquid to set it. Doesn't let my face get oily and doesn't wear off during the day. Great powder for the price!
Courtney M.
Stilesville, IN
I just recently purchased this product from Walmart. I’ve been feeling more confident with wearing less and less makeup now. I really enjoy wearing this powder. It feels light but still helps cover imperfections. I love it!
Megan B.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Fair more...
I adore this powder foundation. It makes my skin look amazing. The coverage is so nice and buildable and I’m able to cover the redness on my cheeks without covering my freckles. I can see myself buying this time and time again
Lissa G.
Sells, AZ
This did not really help with my t zone. I have oily skin and when applied did not really see a difference if applied too much will start looking cakey. Days it would work it wouldn't last long before my skin becomes oily again.
Zaira A.
Christina P.
Will this work as a full coverage foundation? I normally use It Cosmetics celebration foundation and I am looking for a cheaper alternative.
Amy O.
I have very oily, acne prone skin. All I wear is powder. I don't wear foundation at all. I noticed this has talc in it and a few other questionable ingredients. Has anyone with my skin type and that doesn't wear foundation used this with success? Did it break you out? I get cystic acne around my chin area easily. I've been using Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Powder foundation for many years and I just want to try a different powder foundation from the drugstore in hope that It's better than what I currently use.