BY MILANI

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• 😍😍Me encantaría obtenerlo 😍3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble finding their shade?? I can...5 Answers
  • Because I loved this golden halo eye! Milani Conceal + Pe...1 Answers
Katelyn G.
Tuscaloosa
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light more...
This foundation is full coverage with a satin matte finish & last all day on my oily skin! if you have dry skin, you could probably get by with this product but i wouldn’t set it.
Jaclyn S.
Howland Center
I bought the wrong shade, but it worked wonderfully when I had a tan during summer months. A nice full coverage for special occasions and nights out. It felt a bit too heavy for me for everyday wear in the summer heat.
Latoya P.
I never been more impressed with q drugstore foundation then with this one! It blends lovely it has a nice smell and it has very nice coverage. The only con I guess is at times it can be to cakey if used with other products etc and it doenst photo well, it made me look washed out in photos.
Fabiola S.
Culver City , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Una de las mejores coberturas la presentación es bella variedad de tonos precio accesible
Alyssa P.
Upland , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I loved loved loved this foundation but I stopped using it after high school because I had forgotten what my color was. If I was to use it again I would because it’s a 2 in 1 it’s great for oily skin it has SPF in it as well.
Cora B.
Port Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light Beige more...
I liked this but it stuck to my dry spots. So I would recommend to people with normal skin but if you have dry spots it’s not the best
December G.
Dania, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Ok i do love this product for the price i use it more then my end end ones i have dry skin and this works really well for me
Stephanie F.
Bakersfield , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light Natural more...
Best full coverage foundation available at a drug store. It covers and conceals pretty effortlessly. It does leave you a tad oily especially if you have oily skin. It’s good for combination and perfect for dry skin.
Cindy Q.
Penitas
Purchased at: Walmart
I have dry skin and this has been the one foundation the doesn’t make my face look cakey. It covers all my blemishes and doesn’t make my skin dry. I would recommend this foundation hands down. It is still my go to foundation at the moment.
Abril l.
el paso
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light Beige more...
I love this product bought it as a dupe for the Clinique foundation and it worked out amazing leaves similar results and it doesn’t look cakey! Feels smooth on my face! I will definitely buy it again
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it. Edit: I have found this at Ulta.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?