BY MILANI

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• 😍😍Me encantaría obtenerlo 😍3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble finding their shade?? I can...5 Answers
  • Pros and cons of this foundation? Does it oxidize? Is it ...5 Answers
Karolina D.
The foundation looked really good throughout the day even on my combination skin, the colour also suits me very well
Tori G.
Visalia, CA
My everyday foundation. Have been using it for at least the last year. No need for concealer because it’s a very full coverage foundation. Would recommend to everyone who wants a flawless full coverage foundation.
Cora W.
WOW! I love this so much! This foundation does everything that it says it will. This is not lightweight but it is not to heavy. I think this is good for oily skin because usually I find that my foundation will slide off my face almost but this stays on from morning to night! my only complaint is that this takes a little bit of time to blend out and there is not many color options, which is expected since it is drugstore.
Jennifer F.
Toronto
Excellent full coverage, rarely need any additional concealer. Long wearing with little oxidation. A great dupe for Born This Way foundation by Too Faced (a favourite of mine).
Deborah K.
this product is my HOLY GRAIL. It has amazing coverage with even just half a pump and isn't cakey at all. I would hesitate on buying if you have very fair skin, but otherwise, BUY this it's amazing!!!
Aalyiah A.
I love this product! It goes on very smooth and evenly. The best part is it's a concealer and foundation all in one! It can sometimes feel a little heavy but that's the only thing wrong with it! I would recommend this
bell h.
Review for: Light Natural more...
Best foundation, goes on super smooth. Hands down the best. love it so much. 10/10 would recommend for a cheap foundation that has medium coverage.
Laura M.
Downey , CA
This is a great foundation! The color match was perfect for me and also it’s very long wearing. I have worn this for 6-8 hours and it doesn’t separate on my nose or my chin. I can count on this foundation for a night out!
Tangela L.
Arnold
Review for: Golden Toffee more...
I Have 5 Bottles Of This Foundation. It Has The Perfect Amount Of Coverage For My Face I Just Wish It Didn’t Show My Pores As Much But It Goes On Smoothly It’s Not Oily And I Would Recommend To A Friend
Barbara E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation this foundation Is absolutely my favorite foundation I've ever gotten! I am usually cakey with my other foundations, but with this one I look flawless. I am obsessed with this foundation!
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it. Edit: I have found this at Ulta.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?