BY MILANI

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• 😍😍Me encantaría obtenerlo 😍3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble finding their shade?? I can...5 Answers
  • Pros and cons of this foundation? Does it oxidize? Is it ...5 Answers
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
Rachel H.
Review for: Creamy Vanilla more...
I think I found my holy grail foundation for flash photography. If you're looking for a drugstore alternative to a foundation that is light with high coverage that photographs well, this is the product. I have normal skin but in the winter it leans to the more dry side. This product doesn't bring attention to my dry spots. Even if it did, a tiny bit of primer would fix everything. This is also sweat/ waterproof as it claims. I plan on trying this out at the beach (but honestly who needs makeup on the beach). So far it's been looking good for those sweaty and humid days. I think this would work well to cover hyperpigmentation, redness, and acne scars as it worked for me. I find that this blends well with a flat top sense brush. A beauty blender would work too if you want a even more natural and sheer coverage.

Note: Although the color range has quite a bit of shades, they do tend to lean towards the warm yellow undertone. I use creamy vanilla (lightest) and it is too yellow and dark.
ROCHELLE Z.
Pickerington, OH
Review for: Natural more...
I am all about a great foundation from the drugstore. Especially if it's full coverage. What I love most about this foundation is not only is if full coverage but lasts a good 10 hours on me. During the summer I have combination oily skin and find no problems with this foundation staying in place. An awesome foundation for all skin types for under $10!
Rachel H.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I had recently purchased this foundation after I saw Manny MUA mention this in one of his videos. So I tried it out and I loved it, totally worth it. It's affordable yet feels like it so expensive. This foundation was about eleven dollars and I found my shade perfectly. The only stipulation to this line of foundation is the color selection is very limited, it's better and probably preferred if you have medium to dark skin. This compares to the Kat Von D one because I have tried and used both, but the Kat Von D cakes up faster, but it stays matte all day, not saying that the milani one doesn't but towards the end of the day the milani one I noticed doesn't stay as matte. However, the Kat Von D one is very cakey, heavy, and thick but the drugstore milani one is very lightweight and cakes up a bit but give a great amount of coverage. In addition, this foundation will rub off in the first fifteen minutes of application so to make sure it's set and locked in I would suggest not rubbing your face or what not. Overall, a great foudation and love the price!
Maria  R.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Creamy Vanilla more...
I saw this when it came out and for some reason it caught my eye, I honestly doubted I would enjoy this yet I still took it home with me aaaannnddd I really like this product. Especially blended out with my fingers ! Which for me is a no go but I found that to be best with this foundation and then a quick pat with my beauty blender. If you put to much it will look cakey but put just enough and you have a flawless look with a satin finish. Drugstore good job ! Oh and it's a medium/full coverage
mayra b.
flordia
I rated this a four because this is a matte foundation which felt weird but to me it had great coverage.I used this foundation because my aunt had it so I just put it one but it’s pretty great.
Kirstin F.
It’s a bit darker than shown and can be splotchy, but it takes other product well and does cover blemishes well so it is good for a two in one.
Tami J.
BESSEMER
It's a good foundation. It covers up flaws. It is medium buildable coverage. I have a hard time finding the right under tones, that's with must foundations.
Zak R.
Favourite new affordable foundation, gives you beautiful flawless coverage and I've had so many compliments on how flawless my skin looks. If your on the hunt for good foundation don't overlook this one. Once applied can feel dewy but soon sets matte but not to mattifying. All around great product.
Nora L.
Arlington, VA
One of theeeee beeeeest drugstore foundations i have eveeeeer used! I alwaysused to only get their lipsticks now if i need something i look at milani cosmetics first!
Lillie B.
Northport, AL
How is it for dry skin?
Anika B.
I heard that this oxidizes darker and the shades tend to run dark. In your opinion would there be a shade light enough for very porcelain skin tones? Thank you!
Janae K.
Roy, UT
How does this compare to other drugstore foundations?
Brianna S.
Does this oxidize really bad for anyone else?
Marjorie D.
Would anyone recommend this for oily skin?? & how many diff shades are there?