Kaylee D.
Denver
Review for: Light Beige more...
This product doesn’t have a ton of claims but I went into trying this product with very high expectations from how many influencers were raving about it. And I absolutely hated it. After I purchased this foundation I heard that this was a dupe for the Clinique foundation (read my review to see how I felt about that) and that should have been my first indicator I was going to hate this foundation. The color originally was okay but it oxidized on me very badly and looked orangey. The consistency is very thick and my face felt like it had a ton of makeup. It blends out okay but it takes so long to dry and even with powder on I felt like my face was still kind of sticky. By the end of the day my face was a wreck. My chin and T-Zone were so oily and gross I looked like I was sweating. I have combo skin but never ever has my skin been that oily in those places. I truly think this suffocated my skin. Even after the first application I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt (it’s so cheap!) so I tried it a few more times and that was all I could do. The same thing happened every time and my skin began to break out horribly. MAYBE this product MIGHT be good for people with dry skin but I would not not recommend this for anyone with combo or oily skin unless you want people to double take over the sun reflecting off your greasy mug.