Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Porcelain more...
I heard such wonderful things about this foundation. I'm always looking for a matte, full coverage drugstore option, so I hurried to my local Walgreens to try this stuff out...and I have a few issues with it!

The packaging itself is very nice - it comes with a pump which is a huge plus in my book. The formula is THICK, and it does dry down quickly which can make it difficult to apply. Even when applied with a damp beauty sponge, the thickness of the formula can tend to make skin look cakey if you aren't careful.

This foundation is definitely full coverage, and has a matte finish. It did emphasize the texture of my skin, which I'm not a fan of. After being set with powder and setting spray, this foundation stayed matte for about 5 hours before I had to re-powder, so it didn't last as long as I would like it to.

Because of the way it showcased the texture of my skin, this stuff is unfortunately a pass for me. It showed promise, but I think the formula is just too thick for someone with any skin imperfections.