Maya R.
Heavener, OK
Review for: Other more...
I really wanted to love this product but couldn’t. I have only one con but it’s the biggest one. It separates on my face SO BAD. Within an hour or two. I got the shade 0B (I think I should have gotten 01). Anyways, my skin is oily and acne prone. I have scars all over. When I first applied this, I was happy with the consistency. I enjoyed it being thick because I’m not a huge fan over super liquidy foundations. I loved the coverage, finish, and price. It didn’t oxidize and my oil never came through which is a huge plus for me! The only thing I could not get over was all the separation! If you watch Tati’s channel the same thing happened to her. It’s disastrous. I hope it was just that I got a bad bottle or maybe my skincare products didn’t mix well with the foundation. It’s been several months since I’ve used it and I’m considering buying the 01 and trying it out again.