Does this foundation last all day? I'm looking for a good all day foundation to wear to work for 8+ hours a day
Rochester Hls, MI - il y a 2 mois

12 answers

The majority of the day.
il y a un mois
This is my daily foundation. I think it's longlasting and has a good buildup.
il y a 2 mois
This foundation is great and will last all day. I also use the setting spray and can wear it to bed and still be there the next morning.
il y a 2 mois
Yea it does its wonderful its my go to drug store foundation but a little goes a long way cause it is a little thick so just a tip 😉💕but it blends out beautiful
il y a 2 mois
Yes it’s literally the best , it is a thick foundation so you don’t even need a lot of product . I recommend
il y a 2 mois
I loved this!! It was very versatile in the shades! I'm very pale and it's hard to find a foundation or concealer light enough and full coverage but GIRL this was perfect for me!
il y a 2 mois
Yes! It’s a great foundation, I recommend pairing it with one of the Milani primers to really get the best out of it
il y a 2 mois
Yes! I love it. ❤️ play around with shades so you can find the best skin match for you. So far my Fave foundation I usually get shade 004 if sold out a 003 or 005 just because it's good coverage and I can use less or more. It lasts through the day and doesn't feel heavy.
il y a 2 mois
Yes it does and just tip a little goes along way this is my favorite of drug store brands but it is super thick so you will just have to play around to see what will work for you once you get it you will never go back to name brand
il y a 2 mois
Yes. I used this a lot during the hit Texas summers and even though my face would get sweaty this foundation stayed put. When it would start to break down it was usually above the upper lip area but this was pretty much sweatproof. Also, I think it was full coverage if I remember correctly.