MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMilani
Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural

00AA Ivory

Does this foundation provide full coverage or look ‘’caked on'’??
Bren trying to find a new foundation to try. Is this any good to try out ???
dooes this foundation provide full coverage ?
Start your review of Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural!
Waconia, MN
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by erin W.
I’ve been applying this product with my morphe sponge, and love how it looks with this method. It comes in a pump & is very affordable which are two big pluses for me. Also not heavy on the skin and blends great. It isn’t absolutely full coverage, but that isn’t an issue for me. I’ve been using it for almost a week and have been loving it so far.
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Erica A.
Best drugstore foundation I’ve found that covers all my blemishes and stays put throughout the day! Plus it saves me from having to use so much concealer! Love love love this foundation so much..
Tampa, FL
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Teagan M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this foundation! It goes on so smooth and blends well with great staying power. A little goes a long way. I have 2 of them in my collection. I do need to get one in a lighter shade though. This also has a high end feel. It works great with all of my other products like primer, concealer, blush etc. I definitely recommend giving it a try! 💜
Odessa, TX
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Leslie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
it looks pretty on the skin but if you have oily skin I don't recommend it. after 1 hour your skin begins to look oily. Milani is a very good pharmacy brand. This foundation was highly recommended to me but it is not my favorite. I think there are better options for the same price. has good coverage.
Conroe, TX
This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
San Francisco
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Dania M.
I love this foundation, It covers your skin so good and it is one of the best options if you want perfect skin pictures.
Beaverton , OR
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Glori N.
Purchased at: Fred Meyer Jewelers
I’m sooooo glad I found this foundation. The best foundation, beats all my high foundations. The perfect coverage. You make the finish dewy or satin. Leaves my skin looking like skin. The shade range is beyond impeccable and diverse.
I think I found my holy grail foundation for flash photography. If you're looking for a drugstore alternative to a foundation that is light with high coverage that photographs well, this is the product. I have normal skin but in the winter it leans to the more dry side. This product doesn't bring attention to my dry spots. Even if it did, a tiny bit of primer would fix everything. This is also sweat/ waterproof as it claims. I plan on trying this out at the beach (but honestly who needs makeup on the beach). So far it's been looking good for those sweaty and humid days. I think this would work well to cover hyperpigmentation, redness, and acne scars as it worked for me. I find that this blends well with a flat top sense brush. A beauty blender would work too if you want a even more natural and sheer coverage. Note: Although the color range has quite a bit of shades, they do tend to lean towards the warm yellow undertone. I use creamy vanilla (lightest) and it is too yellow and dark.
Rockford
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Martha C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Have been using it for almost 2 Years and it’s definitely one of my favorite foundations, it gives me a medium coverage, but it feels so light I can of feel like I’m not wearing any foundation, also loves the finished that it gives to my face
Cheney, WA
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Light Natural uploaded by Areana W.
I absolutely love this foundation it's not only affordable but it has great coverage and looks flawless on the skin I think I'd like it alittle more hydrating but that's preference I would deffinatly buy it over and over

1,807 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Trinity T. il y a un mois
I recently bought this, it’s buildable. I’d say medium to full since you can add more