Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Tiffany T.Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Sophie S.Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer uploaded by Sophie S.See all 113 photos
27 colors available

BY MILANI #20 in Liquid Foundation

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Photos (113)
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC
Review for: 08 Light Tan
Está base de maquillaje tiene una doble función es base y conciler a la misma vez tiene una cobertura muy alta y durabilidad entre 6 a 8 horas intacta deja un acabado aterciopelado muy bonito es una base líquida que se difumina excelente con una esponja humeda si se oxida un poco pero deja la piel relamnete bella libre de aceite me encanta y la recomiendo

It's foundation has a dual function is base and reconcile at the same time has a very high coverage and durability between 6 to 8 hours intact leaves a very nice velvety finish is a liquid foundation that diffuses excellent with a damp sponge if it oxidizes A little but leave the skin relamnete beautiful free of oil I love it and I recommend it
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Needham Heights, MA
Review for: Light Beige
I really did like the coverage provided by this foundation and it did give my skin a nice finish (I have oily skin, so I prefer a more matte foundation) BUT i found that the product was very difficult to blend out (maybe it would be better with a brush, but I used a beauty blender and it was horrible to blend). There also wasn't a shade light enough for my skin tone. I purchased the lightest shade and it was way too dark, so I can only wear this foundation in the summer. I did hear that Milani was going to be exchanging their shade range though, so hopefully they release lighter and darker shades.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Review for: Warm Beige
One of the best drugstore foundations I've tried! The coverage is a buildable medium coverage. It's super easy to apply both with a brush or a sponge. I personally have combo skin but right now more dry because of the colder months and it still looks great in my opinion. It doesn't cling to dry patches or slide around my face. It sets beautifully and will last you throughout the day. The only con is that it does oxidize a tiny bit so I might suggest getting a shade lighter than you might normally because of the oxidation.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Calexico, CA
Review for: Medium Beige
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AT WALGREENS. AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS IS THE BEST DRUG STORE FOUNDATION I HAVE EVER USED. I HAVE VERY PALE SKIN SO LIKE A FEW OTHER WOMEN HERE I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM OF THE LIGHTEST SHADE BEING TO DARK BUT IF YOU PAIR IT WITH THE LIGHTEST SHADE OF AIR SPUN FOUNDATION ON TOP OF IT (A BRAND SPECIFICELY FOR THOSE WITH PALE SKIN) IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD OR TOO DARK. LIKE MAYBE EVER SO SLIGHTLY BUT NOT THAT BAD, IT WOULD DEFINITLEY FOOL A LOT OF PEOPLE. SO I'D HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS TO ANYONE
Martina R.
Martina R.
Silver City, NM
Review for: Medium Beige
When I first tried this foundation it was a bad experience..... I had noticed when I first applied it on my skin it started to oxide and turned orange I was really upset at first and I hadn't used it for a few days that I was thinking what would happen if I mixed it with another foundation so I grabbed a foundation that was giving to me as a gift and this certain foundation was to light for me...... I mixed it with my milani foundation and it was perfect!!!!! No color change! I didn't look orange! I fell in love!!
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Kansas City , KS
Review for: Creamy Vanilla
The first time I used this foundation I fell in love! I was happy to have found a foundation that was super full coverage and that I THOUGHT would be good for my skin. I do have oily skin which didn't help me at all with this foundation. I noticed after the 3rd time I used this foundation that the foundation would not stay in place, ESPECIALLY on my nose. I was never able to set my foundation with translucent powder or be able to contour because it would move my foundation and leave it looking horrible.
Tahmina K.
Tahmina K.
Review for: Tan
I got the shade tan which is my summer shade. Here are some pros and cons:
Pros:
1. Full coverage
2. Skin like finish, not too dry or too matte
3. Does not oxidize
4. No flashback
5. Perfect for yellow under one
6. Lasts all day
Con's:
1. It has a fragrance which doesn't bother me, some may not like it
2. Some may find it tacky, I always set any foundation with powder which doesn't bother me again.

I have nothing negative to say actually. Probably the best drugstore foundation for me.
Rosal Mahal G.
Rosal Mahal G.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Amber
I have been using this foundation for about 2 months know and am in LOVE with it. At a price point of around $10 - $15 it is worth the money. It goes on nicely with a brush or sponge and blends beautifully. I have extremely sensitive skin and somewhat dry and I have had no problems with it at all. I must say there is a smell to it when first putting it on but it goes away quickly. The finish of the foundation is beautiful all day without any touch ups and stays put.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Review for: Spiced Almond
It's a pretty good foundation. I love that it has a pump in it so you can get a good amount of foundation without wasting any. I will consider this a medium to full coverage it's very build able foundation. They do not have a lot of color arrangements so it may be a little hard to find the right shade and there's not a lot of undertones to choose from too. I don't think I would repurchase this foundation again it just didn't work for my skin.
Malea M.
Malea M.
Review for: 08 Light Tan
I love everything about this foundation... The price, the wear time, the coverage, and even the color match. I think that it would work on any skin type. I have one problem though - it causes me to break out :( What's puzzling to me is that I watch a ton of YouTube videos and I've never heard any online reviews complaining about this. So I unfortunately can't use it, even though I really, really, want to. #FirstWorldProblems
ericka z.
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
i've heard so many youtubers rave about this. how is it on dry skin?
Kyanna S.
Kyanna S.
Toronto
Any recommendations? Does this work well with oily skin?
Denise B.
Denise B.
West Miami, FL
Does the product make you look cakey?
Sabiha R.
Sabiha R.
Astoria, NY
How is the coverage for this foundation? What type of look does it present? Is it lightweight or heavy?
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Is this foundation good for those people with oily skin?