Add a Photo

By MILANI
#22 in Liquid Foundation

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Photos (66)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA

This shade (creamy vanilla) was the lightest shade available at my local drugstore, so it's the one I bought (I normally buy a light neutral shade). This foundation is somewhat thick and heavy. It gives a lot of coverage, requiring a bit of skill when it comes to blending out around the eye and nose areas or it will appear quite thick and give your skin that odd "texture" we don't like. I know a lot of people out there like this foundation, but I didn't. The color was much too yellow, It was hard to work with and began to oxidize within an hour! I was also disappointed by the lack of shade selection at the store, sadly without testers. Luckily, CVS accepts returns of cosmetics, which is what I did - returned it. I also don't care for the heavy glass bottle, but did appreciate the pump. At some point, I hope to come by a shade that does work for me because I love Milani cosmetics in general and especially appreciate that they're cruelty free.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Corvallis, OR

Okay so I tried this because all the beauty gurus were saying it was amazing, and for the price and coverage I figured that I'd try it out.

Pros: full coverage, yellow undertone (hard to find sometimes, mostly pink for cheaper foundations), doesn't smell bad, thick texture but doesn't get too goopy, has a pump, it doesn't really oxidize on my skin, and you can use it with a brush OR sponge.

Cons: first off TERRIBLE color range (I'm pretty fair, but literally the 01 creamy vanilla was at least 3 shades darker than me and that is all they carry in store so IDK if there is a lighter shade), can get cakey if you get carried away, and having to lighten it up is a freakin' hassle if I want to get full coverage because it doesn't match my skin color.

Overall, would I buy again? probably.
Would I recommend to a friend? yes BUT only if they had a darker skin tone than me
Eva D.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY

I actually use this in warm beige. Packaging is nice: glass bottle, pump dispenser with a curved indentation on the top where your finger fits nicely. It's a "mousse" consistency and sets fast, so you need to work it into your skin quickly. Total coverage, but not "Cakey and flat". I found my beauty blender gave my combination skin a even semi-matte finish; which is just what I love. It has a light "painty" scent to me (but aren't all foundations just paint over our face😄) But nothing that lasts, after the initial smell, it's gone (just like Wet n Wild.) This one is a winner! The only thing is Milani needs to expand its lighter shades. Even their "beige" shades are stagnant. As women we have warm, cool, red and neutral tones. These need to be incorporated into Milani foundation and powder shades.
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Goodyear, AZ

So at first, i really didnt like it because it kept separating on my skin and it made it look like if i had huge pores but after experimenting with it, i found that if you apply a VERY little amount, for light coverage instead of full coverage, thats how it works best (for me at least). It has a slightly dewy finish. The color range is not that great, luckily i found an exact match for my skintone but the foundation runs very dark. Im more on beige than fair but somehow the 01 was a perfect match for me which was surpriing because im usually around the 4th or 5th shade in most foundations. Overall, i think its a decent foundation but theres better foundations out there. This one is definately way overhyped i think.
xochitl A.
xochitl A.
Mebane, NC

Está base de maquillaje tiene una doble función es base y conciler a la misma vez tiene una cobertura muy alta y durabilidad entre 6 a 8 horas intacta deja un acabado aterciopelado muy bonito es una base líquida que se difumina excelente con una esponja humeda si se oxida un poco pero deja la piel relamnete bella libre de aceite me encanta y la recomiendo

It's foundation has a dual function is base and reconcile at the same time has a very high coverage and durability between 6 to 8 hours intact leaves a very nice velvety finish is a liquid foundation that diffuses excellent with a damp sponge if it oxidizes A little but leave the skin relamnete beautiful free of oil I love it and I recommend it
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.

I use to use Too Faced from Ulta but one day I got into Pinterest to save a little money and this foundation popped up! Hands down don't feel like it's oily my skin goes so good with it! I don't even see no difference the only thing I do wish they had was more shades sometimes I get stuck trying to choose which one to get since my skin sometimes changes colors when I tan. But the product is not bad I like it doesn't have a bad smell I don't feel like I'm looking like a cake. It goes on so smooth. Have been using this foundation for about a year now and have no complains about it I even recommend it to my customers I see at work.Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer
Emely R.
Emely R.
Doral, FL

Well, this is something I was looking forward to find and provide my opinion. I've never knew that Milani had concealers, never imagine either to find a 2+1 conceal and foundation... I loved and will still love their lipsticks but this??? NEVER. Believe me, I got this last month and Im not planning on using it again.

This was such a dissapointing and a waste of money, it cost me around 30 dollars, its too greasy, thicky... nos easy to apply. I did tried ways to use it, I thought if maybe I used wster a little bit... but it had been impossible, pluss again is liquid so I don't think I did matched my skin tone, so it makes me feel inssecure aswell.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Needham Heights, MA

I really did like the coverage provided by this foundation and it did give my skin a nice finish (I have oily skin, so I prefer a more matte foundation) BUT i found that the product was very difficult to blend out (maybe it would be better with a brush, but I used a beauty blender and it was horrible to blend). There also wasn't a shade light enough for my skin tone. I purchased the lightest shade and it was way too dark, so I can only wear this foundation in the summer. I did hear that Milani was going to be exchanging their shade range though, so hopefully they release lighter and darker shades.
Bree F.
Bree F.

One of my "favorites. I go to this when I am running out of my Mac foundation. This is very comparable to the pro long wear foundation. It is very heavy because it is a full coverage it conceals and is a foundation. It is a two in one.
I would recommend this to anybody who has normal to dry skin. Or combination skin. If you have a oily skin I would try to definitely use a primer and bake.
just product can be a little oil if you have oily skin already.
I purchased this at Walgreens or CVS.
Very many different colors to choose from.

Amira F.
Amira F.

This foundation is super FULL coverage it will cover anything and everything but sadly their shade selections are too dark. I bought 01 Creamy Vanilla and i thought it matched me until it started oxidizing. It turned orange. The only way i can try to work with this foundation is by mixing it with one of my lighter foundations. Also the consistency is too heavy you will need to apply it with a foundation brush. This foundation will work on dry or oily skin just make sure to prep your skin first. I will be using this in the summer time once I am tan :)
ericka z.
ericka z.

i've heard so many youtubers rave about this. how is it on dry skin?
Kyanna S.
Kyanna S.
Toronto

Any recommendations? Does this work well with oily skin?
Denise B.
Denise B.
Miami

Does the product make you look cakey?
Sabiha R.
Sabiha R.
Astoria, NY

How is the coverage for this foundation? What type of look does it present? Is it lightweight or heavy?
Kendra B.
Kendra B.

Is this foundation good for those people with oily skin?

Join Now