10 colors available

BY MILANI #18 in Liquid Foundation

Conceal imperfections and reveal your most radiant skin! Combat under eye circles and eliminate redness and other skin imperfections with this pigment-packed foundation and concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect! With 14 shades of Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer to choose from, finding your exact color match has never been easier! ; see more...

• thoughts on the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concea...4 Answers
  • Shade selection?? How is it? Fair skin options?3 Answers
  • I been wanted to buy it is it worth of getting it ??6 Answers
Dietra S.
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
I tried out the Milani Conceal + Perfect at the recommendation of beauty gurus such as Tati.

Sadly, there shade range is mediocre. The lightest shade they had was still far to dark for my skin tone and they do not offer a lot on the darker end of the spectrum either. Their foundations seems to only fit those whom fall in the light -medium dark range.

Formula wise, the foundation is VERY thick, which the name of the product does hint at. I didn't seem to have to many problems with it on my dry skin but unfortunately wasn't able to test it in full because of the extreme difference in my skin tone and the foundation color. I did find mixing it with a lighter foundation worked somewhat decently but unfortunately skews my perspective of the product itself.

In conclusion, I'm giving this product 3-stars because it was A) just an average product, not good, not bad and B) lacking in shade range. Milani is a great brand, they are good products at a great price, however, they are losing stop name customers because of lack of shade range. I may be to pale for this but they mainly lack deeper shades. While there is a few, there is not nearly enough, I would love to see them expand the range.
Beta I.
Beta I.
Review for: Medium Beige
I found the foundation to be pretty easy to work with, love the pump, and the shade I purchased was a nice match. It definitely has medium to full coverage and feels comfortable on the skin, leaving a dewy finish behind. My only issue was with oil control.

Though I was oily (primer or not) I never had issues with my blush/bronzer or other additional products lose pigmentation. In fact, they looked pretty dang good even at the end of the day! It's only the oil control that I have issues with. I wish they would have marketed this product with warning terminology such as "hydrating" "dewy" "luminous" so that those of us that have had this issue were at the very least prepared.

My hopes with this review are to warn my fellow oily girls and encourage my dry/normal babes to give this one a shot. All in all, this is a gorgeous foundation, but just doesn't cut it for oily skin types like yours truly unless you've got some heavy duty products in your corner. If you have dry to normal skin (even aging skin), I'd definitely encourage you to pick this up as it's truly got some great coverage that works well with other products. It glides right over dryer patches as well.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Review for: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Creamy Vanilla, 1 oz
Okay.. I have such mixed emotions about this product. It was a huge deal on Beauty blogs when it first came out so naturally, I searched the word over to get my hands on it. Let me start by saying their lightest shade makes me look like an Oompa Loompa, and I have a pretty good summer glow going on right now. It's EXTREMELY yellow toned. So if your skin is fair, like at all, I don't recommend this product. I literally need tons of super light concealer and I work my beauty blender to death just to make this look good on my face. But once I get my concealer on and I blend my hands off, it does have a good finish. Granted, my face is 3 shades darker then my neck so that's no fun. ALSO, it's a super thick formula and is not easy to blend at all. It also sits on the surface of your skin, so if you touch your face at all (even after setting it with a powder and setting spray) it will smudge. The ONLY reason I'm giving this three stars is because I'm sure that this product works for some people, and it does give a nice finish. It's just a pain to blend and it's so cakey in my opinion. Whatever you do DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE after using this foundation.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Review for: Medium Beige
I had recently purchased this foundation after I saw Manny MUA mention this in one of his videos. So I tried it out and I loved it, totally worth it. It's affordable yet feels like it so expensive. This foundation was about eleven dollars and I found my shade perfectly. The only stipulation to this line of foundation is the color selection is very limited, it's better and probably preferred if you have medium to dark skin. This compares to the Kat Von D one because I have tried and used both, but the Kat Von D cakes up faster, but it stays matte all day, not saying that the milani one doesn't but towards the end of the day the milani one I noticed doesn't stay as matte. However, the Kat Von D one is very cakey, heavy, and thick but the drugstore milani one is very lightweight and cakes up a bit but give a great amount of coverage. In addition, this foundation will rub off in the first fifteen minutes of application so to make sure it's set and locked in I would suggest not rubbing your face or what not. Overall, a great foudation and love the price!
Lina C.
Lina C.
OMG I have finally found a drugstore foundation that I love! I am NC40 in MAC and I wear 06 Sand Beige which has a golden undertone and matches me perfectly! I always research the ingredients in my makeup/skincare and this is a good formulation, without a lot of ingredients that personally I cannot wear as they make my skin burn/red/breakout.

This pretty much provides full coverage, which I love. Its consistency is thick and creamy, so I like applying it with my damp beauty blender for a full but natural looking coverage. Setting with a powder is a must though, so that it doesn't crease, which this foundation does. But that's to be expected with any creamy foundation. Also pleased that it comes with a pump! By the way, for those complaining that this smells weird, maybe you have a bad batch or something? Mine has a very pleasant subtle perfume smell.

My HG is still MUFE Ultra HD, but this Milani foundation comes a very close second, especially considering the fact that it's only around $9. Love love love! Can I PLEASE give this a million stars?
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Philadelphia, PA
My shade is #13 Chestnut until my summer tan completely fades then I have a great excuse to go buy some more of this wonderful angel in disguise product. I have combination skin that is also sensitive and so far, this foundation has treated me like an honored friend. I'm not sure how I would rate it in summer, but as the temperatures drop here in the northeast, this foundation is multi-tasking like a boss! Everything always looks so even and moisturized. I do have the dreaded dark eye circles from both my Afro Caribbean heritage AND my East Indian heritage. I thought I was doomed forever to wear concealers and color correctors. Not so with this foundation. After applying all over my face, I can just dab a little extra under my eyes, blend it out and set my face and I'm just FLAWLESS for HOURS. I can see this foundation lasting ALL DAY once it really gets cold. The shade range of this one is a bit on the meager side, I will admit. But let's go ahead and influence, Influensters!
BreAnne H.
BreAnne H.
I am really enjoying this foundation! It is definitely medium to full coverage which is nice on the days my skin isn't very cooperative. It blends easily and I haven't noticed it settling into pores or fine lines more than any other foundations I use. On my combo skin it lasts a solid 8 hours for sure and then I get a little wear around my nose, but 8 hours is a great amount of time for it to last. I still use concealer with this, but you could definitely get away with just using this. It's also surprisingly lightweight on the skin considering the coverage you get. It's a nice satin skin-like finish as well that I absolutely love.
I'm knocking it one star just because this shade is awfully dark and yellow to be the lightest shade in the line. I have to lighten it with my Manic Panic white foundation so that it is the right shade for me. which is fine, just an annoying extra step. I hope in the future maybe they will make more shades.
Avani P.
Avani P.
I have been on the hunt for an affordable foundation that I can use daily and this is it! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it does start with medium coverage and can be built up to full. It blends beautifully on the skin and with other products. I have really sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin, so I do find that I have to set the foundation with the powder if I want to avoid looking oily. This is one of the reasons I avoid luminous, dewy products because while I don't have completely oily skin, for some reason, I feel like I do with those kinds of products. With Milani, I don't have an issue the rest of day after setting it with a powder. It doesn't break me out at all and I can have it on for 12 hours. I like that one pump dispenses more than enough product to cover my whole face as well as bring it down my neck. Even though I've only recently started using this product, I'm inclined to stick with this.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Review for: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer, Natural, 1 oz
This is my second review on this product because I made myself try it again. I'm very glad I did!! When I first used this foundation, I used one pump for my whole face. After a couple of hours, I looked super oily and cakey to the extreme! It turns out that one full pump was way too much for my face. I've heard someone else say that less is more with this foundation for them, and it stands true for me as well. I used only a half a pump and a little of my foundation mixer to lighten it up (the color selection is AWFUL...very yellowish/orange toned and very dark colors) and dotted it all over my face. Blending it out, it looked flawless! It kept me pretty matte throughout the day and since I used less, I didn't look cakey. The price is great too! Just be aware of the ridiculous shade range. Even the lightest shade would be very dark for fair girls, so maybe look into a foundation lightener and you should be set!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it.
Seli C.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Mecca M.
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
jaclyn j.
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?