BY MILANI #16 in Liquid Foundation

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

AS FOUNDATION
Apply a dime-sized amount of product with fingertips or a brush beginning at the center of the face, blending outward.
AS CONCEALER
Use a small amount of product and apply where additional coverage is needed in a tapping motion until blended.

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• thoughts on the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Conc...5 Answers
  • Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer Does this ...2 Answers
  • Shade selection?? How is it? Fair skin options?4 Answers
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX
This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
Beta I.
Review for: Medium Beige
I found the foundation to be pretty easy to work with, love the pump, and the shade I purchased was a nice match. It definitely has medium to full coverage and feels comfortable on the skin, leaving a dewy finish behind. My only issue was with oil control.

Though I was oily (primer or not) I never had issues with my blush/bronzer or other additional products lose pigmentation. In fact, they looked pretty dang good even at the end of the day! It's only the oil control that I have issues with. I wish they would have marketed this product with warning terminology such as "hydrating" "dewy" "luminous" so that those of us that have had this issue were at the very least prepared.

My hopes with this review are to warn my fellow oily girls and encourage my dry/normal babes to give this one a shot. All in all, this is a gorgeous foundation, but just doesn't cut it for oily skin types like yours truly unless you've got some heavy duty products in your corner. If you have dry to normal skin (even aging skin), I'd definitely encourage you to pick this up as it's truly got some great coverage that works well with other products. It glides right over dryer patches as well.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Review for: Creamy Vanilla
Okay.. I have such mixed emotions about this product. It was a huge deal on Beauty blogs when it first came out so naturally, I searched the word over to get my hands on it. Let me start by saying their lightest shade makes me look like an Oompa Loompa, and I have a pretty good summer glow going on right now. It's EXTREMELY yellow toned. So if your skin is fair, like at all, I don't recommend this product. I literally need tons of super light concealer and I work my beauty blender to death just to make this look good on my face. But once I get my concealer on and I blend my hands off, it does have a good finish. Granted, my face is 3 shades darker then my neck so that's no fun. ALSO, it's a super thick formula and is not easy to blend at all. It also sits on the surface of your skin, so if you touch your face at all (even after setting it with a powder and setting spray) it will smudge. The ONLY reason I'm giving this three stars is because I'm sure that this product works for some people, and it does give a nice finish. It's just a pain to blend and it's so cakey in my opinion. Whatever you do DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE after using this foundation.
Rachel H.
Review for: Medium Beige
I had recently purchased this foundation after I saw Manny MUA mention this in one of his videos. So I tried it out and I loved it, totally worth it. It's affordable yet feels like it so expensive. This foundation was about eleven dollars and I found my shade perfectly. The only stipulation to this line of foundation is the color selection is very limited, it's better and probably preferred if you have medium to dark skin. This compares to the Kat Von D one because I have tried and used both, but the Kat Von D cakes up faster, but it stays matte all day, not saying that the milani one doesn't but towards the end of the day the milani one I noticed doesn't stay as matte. However, the Kat Von D one is very cakey, heavy, and thick but the drugstore milani one is very lightweight and cakes up a bit but give a great amount of coverage. In addition, this foundation will rub off in the first fifteen minutes of application so to make sure it's set and locked in I would suggest not rubbing your face or what not. Overall, a great foudation and love the price!
Lina C.
OMG I have finally found a drugstore foundation that I love! I am NC40 in MAC and I wear 06 Sand Beige which has a golden undertone and matches me perfectly! I always research the ingredients in my makeup/skincare and this is a good formulation, without a lot of ingredients that personally I cannot wear as they make my skin burn/red/breakout.

This pretty much provides full coverage, which I love. Its consistency is thick and creamy, so I like applying it with my damp beauty blender for a full but natural looking coverage. Setting with a powder is a must though, so that it doesn't crease, which this foundation does. But that's to be expected with any creamy foundation. Also pleased that it comes with a pump! By the way, for those complaining that this smells weird, maybe you have a bad batch or something? Mine has a very pleasant subtle perfume smell.

My HG is still MUFE Ultra HD, but this Milani foundation comes a very close second, especially considering the fact that it's only around $9. Love love love! Can I PLEASE give this a million stars?
Avani P.
I have been on the hunt for an affordable foundation that I can use daily and this is it! It doesn't feel heavy on the skin, it does start with medium coverage and can be built up to full. It blends beautifully on the skin and with other products. I have really sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin, so I do find that I have to set the foundation with the powder if I want to avoid looking oily. This is one of the reasons I avoid luminous, dewy products because while I don't have completely oily skin, for some reason, I feel like I do with those kinds of products. With Milani, I don't have an issue the rest of day after setting it with a powder. It doesn't break me out at all and I can have it on for 12 hours. I like that one pump dispenses more than enough product to cover my whole face as well as bring it down my neck. Even though I've only recently started using this product, I'm inclined to stick with this.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium Beige
EDIT: I used this and liked it but after repeated use, I realized I don't like this foundation at all! At first it applies nicely, it has full coverage, and matches my skin. But this does not hold up through out the day!! After a full day of work it looks SO greasy, (I even used a primer) and SO cakey. It felt like I was wearing a mask. Too bad I like the coverage and finish, it just has horrible wear time.
------------------
I really like this foundation! It has great coverage, I LOVE a good full coverage foundation. And after using this one, I didn't even need concealer! It blended out easily, and didn't have an unnatural yellow/orange undertone - at least shade number #3. I love that it has a pump so I don't waste foundation and keep it clean. This does slightly oxidize but I didn't notice it on my face, it still matched my skin tone.
Kayla H.
Williston
I bought this because I have heard a lot of great things about it. I typically don't use drugstore foundations but wanted to see what all the hype was about. I love the packaging, it looks like something you would get from a more luxury brand. It has a pump on it with a cap which is super handy and makes for easy application. The second I put some on my hand I could see the formula was great. It applied great, blended wonderfully. I used a beauty blender and had no trouble. It's definitely full coverage. I think it's advertised as a medium coverage but it did great. I think it's build able also so you can get it to your liking. Once I had it on my face I instantly loved it and was impressed. My face looked great.

UPDATE: this stuff oxidizes bad! I'm super disappointed first impression was so good and I probably won't wear it again! ūüĎéūüŹĽ
Michelle W.
Review for: Medium Beige
I absolutely love this foundation for the summer. Yes, it's thick, but I use only one pump for my entire face. I dab it around the center of my face, especially the T-zone, along my jaw and neck then with a dampened Beauty Blender (any damp makeup sponge with will do), I sheer it out and still get veey good coverage. I'll spot treat any areas that need a little extra coverage with a brush, that way you don't get a thick layer. It dries to a semi matte finish on my combo/oily skin. I've found it to hold up really well to a lot of sweating. I've worn it out on a 5 mile hike and for a 3 hour workout. I dabbed the sweat off my face and my makeup still looked good after (I should add that I applied a face primer on underneath. Nothing fancy; Mabelline Baby Skin and NYX Pore Filler are my go-tos). I'll be purchasing my second bottle soon.
Evelyn P.
El Paso, TX
I really don't know what the hype for this foundation is because it's AWFUL! I really wanted to like this foundation but the only use I have is to cover things around my body rather than that it sucks. First the color selection is really bad, it's like a bunch of middle shades and lightest and darkest shades are non existent. I picked the second shade because the first shade was super yellow like Simpson's yellow cartoon. I applied it and it looked a lil dark but I thought i could make it work and once it set it started to turn orange. My mom noticed right away how bad it had oxidize on my skin, not only that but this foundation is not long wearing or "water proof" like it claims to be and i looked oily within 2-3 hours of wear. The coverage is great put the color selection and the oxidizing part makes it a no no product for me.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?