BY MILANI

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• 😍😍Me encantaría obtenerlo 😍3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble finding their shade?? I can...5 Answers
  • Pros and cons of this foundation? Does it oxidize? Is it ...5 Answers
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This is a very thick foundation, and a bit stiff to blend out. Could feel it on my face for quite a bit, stayed tacky for quite awhile even after powdered. The finish is nice, but it emphasizes my texture around my eyes, between my brows, down the bridge of my nose (which has never happened with other foundations). Coverage is medium but buildable. Despite the nice finish, it looks foundation-y (for lack of a better word), and it was still tacky for HOURS later (so I could feel it to the touch despite being powdered, and I hate that). It was uncomfortable and I was aware of it the whole time I wore it. Not anything I'd recommend.
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I heard a lot of great things about this foundation, and was disappointed it didn't work as well for me.  A little bit about my skin type: I am very oily and have texture, and I look for foundations that are medium to full coverage, matte, and long lasting.

Pros: I like that it comes in a pump, it is so much easier to apply.  The fragrance is nice, but that is something to consider if you are sensitive to smells.  The coverage is medium to full, and the consistency is a little thick if you like that in a foundation.

Cons: Milani's shade range is a little too yellow for my skin tone (I have neutral undertones), so I have to mix this foundation if I ever want to wear it.  When I wore this foundation alone, it settled into my pores and emphasized my texture.  My face also became oily after 4+ hours, so it is not as long lasting as I need my foundations to be.  Lastly, since it is a thick foundation, it can look cakey if you apply too much.

I will still continue to wear this foundation if I am running a few errands or mixing it in with other foundations that I like (Revlon Colorstay or Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte), but I won't be repurchasing.
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Light Beige more...
This product doesn’t have a ton of claims but I went into trying this product with very high expectations from how many influencers were raving about it. And I absolutely hated it. After I purchased this foundation I heard that this was a dupe for the Clinique foundation (read my review to see how I felt about that) and that should have been my first indicator I was going to hate this foundation. The color originally was okay but it oxidized on me very badly and looked orangey. The consistency is very thick and my face felt like it had a ton of makeup. It blends out okay but it takes so long to dry and even with powder on I felt like my face was still kind of sticky. By the end of the day my face was a wreck. My chin and T-Zone were so oily and gross I looked like I was sweating. I have combo skin but never ever has my skin been that oily in those places. I truly think this suffocated my skin. Even after the first application I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt (it’s so cheap!) so I tried it a few more times and that was all I could do. The same thing happened every time and my skin began to break out horribly. MAYBE this product MIGHT be good for people with dry skin but I would not not recommend this for anyone with combo or oily skin unless you want people to double take over the sun reflecting off your greasy mug.
Samantha B.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I was in need for a foundation that didn't break my bank! I am used to Kat Von D's foundation. It's my favorite honestly but was stolen! I finally broke down and went to Walmart and did my research while walking around. I love this brand so much and heard great things about this foundation. I honestly love this foundation. It has a buildable coverage and doesn't make my face look cakey lile most ones I have tried. I love the packaging as well. I will totally buy this again in the future.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I heard such wonderful things about this foundation. I'm always looking for a matte, full coverage drugstore option, so I hurried to my local Walgreens to try this stuff out...and I have a few issues with it!

The packaging itself is very nice - it comes with a pump which is a huge plus in my book. The formula is THICK, and it does dry down quickly which can make it difficult to apply. Even when applied with a damp beauty sponge, the thickness of the formula can tend to make skin look cakey if you aren't careful.

This foundation is definitely full coverage, and has a matte finish. It did emphasize the texture of my skin, which I'm not a fan of. After being set with powder and setting spray, this foundation stayed matte for about 5 hours before I had to re-powder, so it didn't last as long as I would like it to.

Because of the way it showcased the texture of my skin, this stuff is unfortunately a pass for me. It showed promise, but I think the formula is just too thick for someone with any skin imperfections.
Brianna C.
Milani is one of my favorite "cheap" makeup brands. Unfortunately, this foundation didn't live up to the quality of their other products. It matched my skin perfectly, was full coverage, and didn't feel cakey. But after a few hours of wear, Some of my foundation had separated. It wasn't an easy fix either. I thought it could've been the primer I used but I still had this problem with one of Milani's primers. Maybe the formulas didn't mix, but this foundation did not work for me.
venus c.
Orem, UT
Review for: Creamy Vanilla more...
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation I would not have this as my holy grail foundation, but it's a nice foundation. Its definitely a medium to full coverage foundation if you build it up. I do not recommend setting your face with powder if you have normal to combo skin. It accentuates a lot of things you don't want to accentuate when you set it with powder. Overall it's a nice foundation, but color match is definitely not perfect.
Amber V.
I just bought this foundation yesterday after seeing the hype over the past couple of months. First off, the packaging is really nice. I love that it is a pump and the bottle is of very nice quality. I bought it at our local CVS. It is the only place locally that sells Milani and I have been searching everywhere for it. My go to foundations in the past couple of months have been Revlon Color Stay and Maybelline Super Stay. I was able to easily find shades for my skin tone. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose. I have combo skin, but it is very dry right now during this winter. My skin tone is light and I usually wear 150 Buff in Revlon and 110 Porcelain in Maybelline. I bought Creamy Vanilla thinking that it would be a good tone for me. It is a little too dark for my skin and it seems to oxidize a little. Summer is coming up so I'm hoping that once my skin sees a little day light, I'll be able to use the foundation, but if I am too impatient I may go switch the colors to the lightest one. It doesn't seem to drying or oily. I do not use concealer every day so I do like that it covers the redness.
noemi e.
Purchased at: Walgreens
i love this foundation. one of the rare drugstore foundations that doesnt make me break out. i stopped using it after a few months because i wanted to switch to a light coverage make up. because this make up is full@coverage. with just one layer u get full coverage and if your skin is dry you dont want to wear heavy make up all the time. this will be a good make up for someone who likes to wear full coverage everyday.
Kierstin D.
Eugene, OR
This is a super underrated drugstore company in my opinion! I’ve always been a huge fan of their lipsticks, lipglosses and lip liners but just recently bought this foundation to try out (For reference before this I was using L’Oréal Paris true match!) After trying the Milani Conceal about two months ago I made the switch and it is now my fave drug store foundation ever! I do find this to be very full coverage, but was also able to mix it with my moisturizer in order to have a lighter coverage on days I don’t really feel like wearing a full face and I like having the option for both. I even find that I don’t need to use a concealer with this, the coverage really is that good! I do find my t-zone getting a little dewy after about 7 hours of wear (pretty normal for me since I have combination skin) but then I use blotting papers and I am good as new! With my older foundation I’d be oily in about 3-4 hours so I do feel this has a better coverage and formula for my specific skin needs. I definitely recommend this if you’re looking for an affordable full coverage foundation!
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it. Edit: I have found this at Ulta.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?