Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

How good is this foundation?? Do y’all recommend it? Is it full coverage?
Is this full coverage?
Does it work well on oily skin?
Start your review of Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Light Beige
I saw this foundation at Walmart in the sale section.I LOVE Milani as a Brand,ALL of their products FOR years! It was my go to before high end prestige brand makeup,or being a makeup artist.& I've heard GREAT things about THIS from others & online,so I wanted to LOVE it.It is easy to apply,& does give a decent medium buildable coverage,especially for drugstore,& on dry dehydrated skin. HOWEVER, I don't know if it was because it was on sale/clearance or not,BUT the bottle I purchased had a STRONG smell upon applying (& I'm not sensitive to scents),like it smelled actually bad on the beauty sponge.I was hesitant to use,but did,& It did go on well,but it still has a chemical plus a slight floral lotion type of smell.& on the face,it felt thicker than usual,like a mousse consenscity (similar to Maybelline age rewind).It did oxidize a bit for being "light beige" when I can pull off medium shade foundations.& It just felt a tad bit heavier on the face,mask like,without even applying setting powder.& The finish was not completely dried down,for being waterproof,& felt like a mousse,but it did have a decent pretty glowy satin finish. It did show what little texture I do have. I'm not sure if I got a bad returned bottle or not. However, if I compare this particular bottle to Maybelline fit me foundation,Clinique beyond perfecting foundation & concealer,or even makeup revolution's conceal & define drugstore foundation,they also beat this foundation by a long shot,in formula,smell,overall feel,& this one has coverage/decent glowy finish.Maybe will purchase another bottle & try it out because this one did not work for me,& I haven't seen others complain of a scent.I have heard that the wet n wild foundation is great but smells like paint, however I haven't heard of this particular foundation smelling. CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting™ Foundation + Concealer Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup, Buff Beige0.68 fl oz wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Light Natural
OH HOW MY DRY SKIN THANKS YOU MILANI. It's been a struggle to find a cheaper foundation that won't crease or cake up. I have hyperpigmentation AND vitiligo around my eyes. & now that I'm older, my eyes have decided to become "wiser" as I like to call it haha. I don't mind my lines but I DO mind when my makeup creases and makes it look so much worse than they actually are. This is the first makeup I've found that does a good job at hydrating my skin, as well as keeping my lines looking as they are. AND did I mention it covers up EVERYTHING?? & I'm coming from using the Mac Pro Longwear line which actually, ALWAYS CREASED in comparison to this. My method - use a beauty blender (I actually use the 5 dollar ones from Amazon right now) and apply this over the areas you want covered. After that go in very light with concealer. MAKE SURE you push the makeup into your skin, this helps for it to apply evenly but don't go hard, just apply an even layer. After concealor, I'll usually set with any light-colored baking item you have (I use the Bareminerals illuminating mineral veil) and let it sit for 10 minutes or more. After that I'll go in with this foundation very lightly and set again with my Bareminerals powder foundation. After that layer, I'll usually spray my Beauty blender with a setting spray and apply one last layer of foundation very lightly over my eyes. I know this sounds extreme but dude, read the description of my face - i need extreme lol. The key is gently pushing the makeup into your skin in LIGHT layers. I might have to go in and blend out any creases from this method after I've smiled a lot but it's worth it because after it's done - it's there all day which I really need and love.
Marysville California
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Porcelain
For being a Drugstore brand of foundation, this foundation is very effective. It comes out fairly thick but creamy. It's extremely pigmented. It's full coverage but you can thin it out for a lighter coverage and then build it up to the coverage you want. It works as a concealer too. I dab it around my eyes and my dark spots or blemishes and leave it until I'm done with the rest of my foundation. I rub it in last, that way it thickens some which helps it cover better. It leaves my skin looking more natural than other foundations that I've tried. It doesn't look fake or cakey. It doesn't settle into my fine lines or creases. It covers my pores flawlessly. It doesn't dry my skin out or irritate it. It doesn't leave my skin looking oily or greasy either. My skin feels more hydrated and moisturized after washing it off. It isn't waterproof but I sweat a lot on my face because of a life saving medication I take so my foundations always lift and sweat off. This stuff actually holds really well. It doesn't lift or smudge nearly as bad as other foundations I've tried. I've even used it as an eyeshadow primer or a lid primer and it helps my shadows last longer and look more bold. So all in all this is a very good quality foundation. Milani is an excellent brand. You can find it in most drugstores and other stores that sell makeup. It very inexpensive compared to other like quality products and brands. I recommend this foundation for anyone wanting a good quality foundation that is very inexpensive. I think it would look great on most all skin tones and skin types. It should be safe for sensitive skin because my skin is sensitive and it hasn't irritated it at all. Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation
Conyers, GA
Review for: Natural
i love this foundation. i bought it because i needed a new summer foundation to match my recently-acquired tan (i don't actually tan on purpose, i'm just very warm-toned so when i go outside it just... happens) and picked this up. i'd heard about its magical coverage and pretty finish, so i thought, why not? the first time i put it on, i was instantly impressed. it went on thick but smooth- i actually had to switch from a sponge to a flat-top brush in order to buff it out- and covered any redness produced by my sensitive skin. it didn't catch or get weird on my dry patches, and even better, it didn't ADD any texture when it came in contact with the peach fuzz on my cheeks. my hopes only got higher when i added concealer and powder, because to my surprise, they all worked great together. by the time i finished my face, this foundation hadn't moved an inch. ...the only complaint i have is the scent. this foundation is definitely fragranced, and while it is a pleasant one, it's also pretty strong. anyone with a sensitive nose or stomach is going to have a hard time working with this, which makes me sad because the quality is so good. if the scent was dropped, this product would be perfect.
Review for: Creamy Vanilla
Everyone has different tastes in foundation. Having said that, if you are looking for a more full coverage foundation that will give you a pretty natural finish (not to matte and not too dewy,) I would say that this foundation is a great and relatively affordable option. there have been times when my acne has been so out of control that I did just want you have a more full coverage foundation to cover everything up. On those days, this foundation helped me get through things. Now, I'm not as uncomfortable with my skin, but I still keep this foundation around because it really does have a beautiful finish. For reference, I am not a teenager and I do have more mature skin. This foundation still works for me. I find myself using it as a mixer with other foundations for days when I need a just a bit more coverage. If you're looking for a more full coverage foundation or you just want something that you can mix into lighter coverage foundations to adjust things on certain days, I recommend this product.
The texture of the Milani Foundation is really thick and creamy, it won't budge when you pump it out onto the back of your hand. It's a proper dense liquid foundation. I've used both brushes and sponges and both work well in blending the foundation in but I think the beauty blender is a little more effortless compared to the brush. This formula is interesting, it's really thick but isn't super duper heavy on the skin considering how dense it is. I wouldn't call this a lightweight formula at all, like I mentioned earlier I was hoping it had the skin smoothing yet lightweight texture of the CT Magic Foundation but this one is quite an obvious/heavy texture on the skin. I would recommend this formula for those with combination oily skin. On my dehydrated combination textured skin it's quite heavy and obvious and sinks into all my lines whilst looking unflatteringly satin-y. If you have dry skin or really oil skin I'd stay away from this foundation as this exaggerates dry flakes and can also look and feel oily and greasy if you're very oily. When I've used this with a primer it's not so dewy looking and more of a demi-matte which I prefer with this formula.
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation uploaded by Ruthlynn L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Creamy Vanilla
Unas de mis base favoritas,cumple muy bien con sus funciones.Me recomendaron un color que no va bien con mi tono de piel ya que la deja muy amarillenta.Dura como 8 horas en temperaturas muy calidos y humedos.(Se corta despues de 8 horas) Es concelear y foundation a la vez de covertura mediana a full,ligera,libre de aceites, larga duracion,resistente al agua y sudor.Soy de piel combinada/oily/sensitive, no causa ninguna reaccion a mis areas mas sensitive y en la piel grasosa lo recomiendo mas en climas secos y frios.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Sand Beige
This is a good foundation, especially for the price, but it's nowhere near as good as Born This Way, I feel. The formula is kinda thicker than my liking, it feels like you're wearing a masque when you put this on, and it leaves your skin drier after wearing this. The smell is okay. The coverage is pretty decent, I'm not going to lie, but this settles in my fine lines and makes my skin look wrinklier compared to other products. If you put in some kind of lotion or cream, I'm sure it can be great, but if you have fine lines or need your skin to look dewy, look elsewhere. I'd rather use another cheap foundation and at least an LA girl concealer than buy this again.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Porcelain
I was pleasantly surprised by this foundation! I was worried that it would be thick and difficult to work with, or maybe dry and cakey. It was none of those things! The product applied very smoothly and provided great coverage without relying on heavy layers. It has great staying power, lasting through a 12 hour shift with only slight breakdown in my normal areas near my nose and mouth. It touched up nicely, and was not overly drying. I can say that if you have dry skin like myself, be diligent about moisturizing your face before applying this! I didn’t have to pack on the lotion to make this work, but if I did not check to make sure my skin was properly hydrated, it would get noticeably dry on my nose and upper lip. My major gripe was that the pump broke on my bottle, and with how thick the product is, I could not easily transfer it to another container, and thus I tossed it out.
Elkhart, IN
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation uploaded by Gabby G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light
After seeing other reviews and hearing great things I finally picked up Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 foundation in shade 00B or "Light". Now I'm really particular when it comes to my foundation, but I must say for $9 this literally hits almost all of my MUST HAVE boxes. This formula felt so lightweight on my face and didn't get cakey even when I built it up for a more full-coverage look. It's perfect for anyone that is looking for a great medium to full coverage foundation. I didn't notice it oxidizing and completely changing color like alot of other foundations too. I think it applies best with a beauty blender, I tried with a brush first and ended up buffing it out the rest of the way with a beauty blender. I seriously HIGHLY RECOMEND this foundation to anyone who wants high quality foundation without the price.

1,635 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...