BY MILANI #14 in Liquid Foundation

Combat under-eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• thoughts on the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Conc...5 Answers
  • Me also I heard a lot reviews about milani foundation so ...2 Answers
  • Does it give you a dewy or matte look6 Answers
Kimberly B.
Review for: Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Creamy Vanilla, Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Natural, Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Light Beige, Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Porcelain, Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Light, Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Beige more...
Wow!!!!!!! full coverage. Check me out on instagram @KimKalology If the only thing you care about is starting with a clean canvas canceling out any de-coloration blemishes pigmentation etc. this is the drugstore foundation for you.

I will tell you however the only reason why I took one star off and gave it four stars and not that five star rating is because the colors are not natural skin tones. Puff... I generally have to mix 3 to 5 colors together to get the right shade range to match my skin tone. And I mean please....... I’m just your boring old shade of light beige.

The issues I have is that the undertones of the actual products are either to orange, or to yellow, or to gray. This foundation oxidizes it becomes much darker when you set it with your powder. Oh yeah girl and it needs to be set with power but the product colors themselves before you do anything to them they are just not natural skin shades. I feel like this product could be revolutionary if they just perfected their shades.

When you put this on this is for full glam. This is not every day life Quick make up and go it’s at the road... this is for those days were you want a little bit more. I do use this product as a spot treatment on days where I’m not full glam. This product will cover up your brows, your lashes, even your hair line it is POW! It is going to feel like you’re wearing make up. I try not to build it up unless I’m using a detail brush because it can get extremely heavy and that is where a lot of girls go wrong. The less is more approach is 100% the way to go with this particular foundation. If you’re a BB cream and go kind a girl this is not for you honey.

I would recommend this product but I don’t recommend going to the drugstore and purchasing one. I recommend purchasing a couple maybe 3 to 4 tones and then the price point is pretty close to like a Mac foundation. I always add a couple drops of face oil into it. Enough to thin it out just a little bit because the consistency is thick like cake. I like to use the thinner parts if the mixture closer around my eyes so that way when I set it with my powder it’s not so caked and exaggerating the lines. Please feel free to go to my Instagram to reference any photos I do tag whatever product im using.
Meagan E.
Harrisonburg , VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I heard a lot of great things about this foundation, and was disappointed it didn't work as well for me.  A little bit about my skin type: I am very oily and have texture, and I look for foundations that are medium to full coverage, matte, and long lasting.

Pros: I like that it comes in a pump, it is so much easier to apply.  The fragrance is nice, but that is something to consider if you are sensitive to smells.  The coverage is medium to full, and the consistency is a little thick if you like that in a foundation.

Cons: Milani's shade range is a little too yellow for my skin tone (I have neutral undertones), so I have to mix this foundation if I ever want to wear it.  When I wore this foundation alone, it settled into my pores and emphasized my texture.  My face also became oily after 4+ hours, so it is not as long lasting as I need my foundations to be.  Lastly, since it is a thick foundation, it can look cakey if you apply too much.

I will still continue to wear this foundation if I am running a few errands or mixing it in with other foundations that I like (Revlon Colorstay or Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte), but I won't be repurchasing.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Porcelain more...
I heard such wonderful things about this foundation. I'm always looking for a matte, full coverage drugstore option, so I hurried to my local Walgreens to try this stuff out...and I have a few issues with it!

The packaging itself is very nice - it comes with a pump which is a huge plus in my book. The formula is THICK, and it does dry down quickly which can make it difficult to apply. Even when applied with a damp beauty sponge, the thickness of the formula can tend to make skin look cakey if you aren't careful.

This foundation is definitely full coverage, and has a matte finish. It did emphasize the texture of my skin, which I'm not a fan of. After being set with powder and setting spray, this foundation stayed matte for about 5 hours before I had to re-powder, so it didn't last as long as I would like it to.

Because of the way it showcased the texture of my skin, this stuff is unfortunately a pass for me. It showed promise, but I think the formula is just too thick for someone with any skin imperfections.
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light Natural more...
This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
Amber V.
Review for: Conceal And Perfect 2 In 1 Foundation And Concealer - Creamy Vanilla more...
I just bought this foundation yesterday after seeing the hype over the past couple of months. First off, the packaging is really nice. I love that it is a pump and the bottle is of very nice quality. I bought it at our local CVS. It is the only place locally that sells Milani and I have been searching everywhere for it. My go to foundations in the past couple of months have been Revlon Color Stay and Maybelline Super Stay. I was able to easily find shades for my skin tone. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose. I have combo skin, but it is very dry right now during this winter. My skin tone is light and I usually wear 150 Buff in Revlon and 110 Porcelain in Maybelline. I bought Creamy Vanilla thinking that it would be a good tone for me. It is a little too dark for my skin and it seems to oxidize a little. Summer is coming up so I'm hoping that once my skin sees a little day light, I'll be able to use the foundation, but if I am too impatient I may go switch the colors to the lightest one. It doesn't seem to drying or oily. I do not use concealer every day so I do like that it covers the redness.
Hannah P.
Toledo
Review for: Light Natural more...
I’d like to state I have combination skin. My cheeks being extremely dry and flakey, and my T zone being average in oilyness.  FOR THE REVIEW, This is an awesome foundation! I love the coverage! It comes out of the pump thick, but as you blend it in it feels weightless. It covers a lot, id say it’s a medium coverage but with an extra layer it’s full coverage. My skin has never looked better with this stuff! My flakes on my skin that normally cause the foundation to cake up, don’t seem visible at all. My oily T zone which normally breaks apart foundation, stayed in place and look fresh. I’d say if you have any skin type this will work for you. However, as a dry skin girl I’ll say it’s a holy grail. AS FOR THE CONS... the shade range runs extremely yellow. For someone with peachy to neutral undertones, I couldn’t find a shade that was right for me. When I was at the store looking at the bottle, the shade I bought seemed the right shade, but when I actually went to use it, it was so light! Because the packaging is dark, it makes the foundation look darker. So keep that in mind. I didn’t find the foundation oxidized on my skin much, but it did in the bottle. over the weeks it got darker and darker in the bottle.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
A beauty friend from Instagram recommended this to me, so I thought I'd give it a try. The coverage is unbelievable. If you've seen the it cosmetics infomercial where she takes her foundation off, that's how I picture this one. If you have redness or other issues that you need a good coverage for, this has it! It's claim is that one pump gives just how much you need. It does! I didn't believe it the first time I saw the small amount that came out, so I added two more pumps. I was drenched in foundation! It blends out so well and has such great coverage that it really doesn't take much. The pump dispenser is great, and it doesn't really have any kind of a scent. If you're looking for great coverage, I definitely recommend giving this one a try!
Rachel C.
Ionia, MI
Review for: Other more...
So Milani is my absolute favorite drugstore brand and all the hype around this foundation—released RIGHT after Shape Tape, by the way—had me excited. I went to the store and got the lightest shade—Always the closest match I’m going to get—and........ I mean you guys. It was like 5 shades too dark. Gave it to my friend and bought the lightest shade when they increased the range. Friend and I agree (I’m oily combo and she’s dry): the foundation covers beautifully and the texture is amazing, especially for fine lines. It doesn’t crease! Fabulous! BUT. It isn’t long wearing like what we are used to even from other drugstore brands (our drugstore fave foundation is covergirl), and for me, it does not play well with the other products I’ve used—namely well-tested primers and powders that I’ve tested for longevity, no orange oxidation, getting me through literally anything, etc. the foundation doesn’t like any of the primers and powders that I’ve tried! Milani, I love you, but I’m sorry.... you kinda struck out on me with this one.
Michelle Y.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light Natural more...
This foundation is amazing. For the low price point of a drugstore product this foundation performed beyond my expectations. It is full coverage and will cover any blemishes, scars, pimples, etc. which means less product is needed to cover the entire face. This foundation is a little thick so you can definitely feel the makeup masking your face but on the bright side will stay on all day. I use this foundation daily and never have any issues with it moving around or disappearing throughout the day. I am more of an oily skin type so I use a matte pore concealing primer beforehand and spray a lot of setting spray when I use this product. This foundation is worth every penny and performs like a high end foundation if not better. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a full coverage beautiful foundation for a low price. USE A PRIMER WITH THIS FOUNDATION IF YOU HAVE VISIBLE PORES. This foundation is thick because it is so full coverage but will not minimize the look of pores so buyer beware. All in all, this product is amazing and I honestly can’t believe it’s not sitting in Sephora.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: Other more...
I had to try out this product after Tati (Beauty YouTuber you should check out) raved about this being the best drugstore foundation! This product has very nice packaging for a drugstore price and also has a pump(I love foundations with a pump)! It has amazing coverage and stays very nice throughout the day if I set it with a loose setting powder (I am super oily)! I don't know if it's the shade I got but the last time I put this on, it seemed super yellow on me! I have more of a neutral undertone, so I think I just need a different shade. I do think this is one of the best drugstore foundations for oily skin, along with Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation and Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Foundation .
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?