BY MILANI

Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ozokerite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Isododecane, Propylene Carbonate, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycereth-18, Aluminum Dimyristate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Allantoin, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, C18-21 Alkane. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• 😍😍Me encantaría obtenerlo 😍3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have trouble finding their shade?? I can...5 Answers
  • Pros and cons of this foundation? Does it oxidize? Is it ...5 Answers
Anastasia G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Review for: Porcelain more...
I started using Milani foundation a few months before April of 2018, I remember that specifically, because if I liked the brand I was going to make a YouTube review, I tried it, and used it for a few months, and ended up loving it so much I posted it all over social media.

I have pretty bad acne, even at 23, because of PCOS, I have dark spots/scars from acne, and this is the best coverage I've ever found from a drugstore brand, that didn't leave me looking orange, or feeling gross and oily after a few hours.

even though the coverage is amazing with just a bit, it's very build-able, and didn't leave me caked, or oily and gross.

I've gone to music festivals, been out until 5am, and still come home looking good, not as fresh as when I left, but still impressive when considering what all happens at festivals, with heat, sweating, hugging.

Though, my only complaints is that even their lightest shade is just a little too dark for me, but for the fact alone that it covers my acne, I don't really mind.
Do use their setting spray or a good setting spray in general, or else just like any foundation, you're gonna get a little messy, I've gone without setting spray a few times, and I absolutely notice the difference, and you will start to feel icky after a few hours.

I look shiny/oily in the first photo because I used a terrible highlighter, that I tossed in the trash after that pic, the second photo is from 2018, so excuse my messy wings, no mascara, and chunky eyebrows, I'm still learning. I wanted to show one without me wearing a highlighter, to show how it normally looks on me.

Leidy G.
I really wanted to like this foundation, and I did upon the initial application. It went on smoothly, was easy to blend, and seemed to cover a decent amount. However, after less than an hour of wear, I noticed the foundation oxidized very badly and looked orange on my very fair skin (and I bought the lightest shade they make, 00A Porcelain). Also, the foundation had settled into my pores and made them look awful! I don't consider myself to be someone with very bad or noticeable pores at all, and I use a skincare regimen daily, but this foundation made it look like I was covered in blackheads! And that was with using the pore-minimizing Porefessional primer by Smashbox. Additionally, after less than an hour of wear, the foundation had worn off along my jaw/lower cheekbone and my redness was peeking through badly. To sum up, I liked how this foundation looked when I first applied it, but it just got worse and worse the longer I wore it (which was less than an hour!).
Natasha A.
orlando
Review for: Other more...
I am just so disappointed that this didn’t work out for since I’ve since a lot of influencers on YouTube use it and rave about the so much. I start the shade was so off! I first got the one that goes before this one which is light and it was way too light for me then I got the nude and it was too dark. But it got darker after a few minutes of application. It just looked orange on me. It’s definitely full coverage because covered every little spot on my face that is the reason for the 2 stars. I really didn’t love the texture of it or the smell. Then to take it off it was such a pain! I’ve never had so much trouble taking off a foundation! I used my liquid makeup remover and a wipe and still have residue. My skin is combination, sensitive and acne prone just in case!
Tiffany R.
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Amber more...
I've heard so many great things about Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation so I decided to purchase a bottle of foundation. Omg I love this stuff. IT DIDN'T TURN ORANGE! Which makes Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation my new go to drugstore brand.... Where have you been all of 2018.....geesh.....well now that we have been formally introduced.... We will definitely remain partners for life! Amber is a little to dark for my winter skin , so I will use it for the summer. But I will purchase a bottle of Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation in Golden Tan or Tan which is closer to my winter skin color!..... Damn I love this stuff...... So it's offical the other brands are an epic fail! 🙃🤷🏾💞
Meagan E.
Broadlands, VA
Review for: Porcelain more...
I heard a lot of great things about this foundation, and was disappointed it didn't work as well for me.  A little bit about my skin type: I am very oily and have texture, and I look for foundations that are medium to full coverage, matte, and long lasting.

Pros: I like that it comes in a pump, it is so much easier to apply.  The fragrance is nice, but that is something to consider if you are sensitive to smells.  The coverage is medium to full, and the consistency is a little thick if you like that in a foundation.

Cons: Milani's shade range is a little too yellow for my skin tone (I have neutral undertones), so I have to mix this foundation if I ever want to wear it.  When I wore this foundation alone, it settled into my pores and emphasized my texture.  My face also became oily after 4+ hours, so it is not as long lasting as I need my foundations to be.  Lastly, since it is a thick foundation, it can look cakey if you apply too much.

I will still continue to wear this foundation if I am running a few errands or mixing it in with other foundations that I like (Revlon Colorstay or Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte), but I won't be repurchasing.
Kaylee D.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Light Beige more...
This product doesn’t have a ton of claims but I went into trying this product with very high expectations from how many influencers were raving about it. And I absolutely hated it. After I purchased this foundation I heard that this was a dupe for the Clinique foundation (read my review to see how I felt about that) and that should have been my first indicator I was going to hate this foundation. The color originally was okay but it oxidized on me very badly and looked orangey. The consistency is very thick and my face felt like it had a ton of makeup. It blends out okay but it takes so long to dry and even with powder on I felt like my face was still kind of sticky. By the end of the day my face was a wreck. My chin and T-Zone were so oily and gross I looked like I was sweating. I have combo skin but never ever has my skin been that oily in those places. I truly think this suffocated my skin. Even after the first application I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt (it’s so cheap!) so I tried it a few more times and that was all I could do. The same thing happened every time and my skin began to break out horribly. MAYBE this product MIGHT be good for people with dry skin but I would not not recommend this for anyone with combo or oily skin unless you want people to double take over the sun reflecting off your greasy mug.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I heard such wonderful things about this foundation. I'm always looking for a matte, full coverage drugstore option, so I hurried to my local Walgreens to try this stuff out...and I have a few issues with it!

The packaging itself is very nice - it comes with a pump which is a huge plus in my book. The formula is THICK, and it does dry down quickly which can make it difficult to apply. Even when applied with a damp beauty sponge, the thickness of the formula can tend to make skin look cakey if you aren't careful.

This foundation is definitely full coverage, and has a matte finish. It did emphasize the texture of my skin, which I'm not a fan of. After being set with powder and setting spray, this foundation stayed matte for about 5 hours before I had to re-powder, so it didn't last as long as I would like it to.

Because of the way it showcased the texture of my skin, this stuff is unfortunately a pass for me. It showed promise, but I think the formula is just too thick for someone with any skin imperfections.
venus c.
Orem, UT
Review for: Creamy Vanilla more...
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-In-1 Foundation I would not have this as my holy grail foundation, but it's a nice foundation. Its definitely a medium to full coverage foundation if you build it up. I do not recommend setting your face with powder if you have normal to combo skin. It accentuates a lot of things you don't want to accentuate when you set it with powder. Overall it's a nice foundation, but color match is definitely not perfect.
Pa Y.
Purchased at: Target
I don't know if it's just me personally but I dislike how the foundation looks throughout the day. I always exfoliate my skin and moisturize my skin before applying on foundation. The Milani just seems to break and seperate on my skin. I tried applying without moisturizing and it still seperate, I've tried with a good base primer and it still seperate and fades throughout the day. I have dry skin and it saddens me that this foundation didn't work out for me.
Amber V.
I just bought this foundation yesterday after seeing the hype over the past couple of months. First off, the packaging is really nice. I love that it is a pump and the bottle is of very nice quality. I bought it at our local CVS. It is the only place locally that sells Milani and I have been searching everywhere for it. My go to foundations in the past couple of months have been Revlon Color Stay and Maybelline Super Stay. I was able to easily find shades for my skin tone. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and nose. I have combo skin, but it is very dry right now during this winter. My skin tone is light and I usually wear 150 Buff in Revlon and 110 Porcelain in Maybelline. I bought Creamy Vanilla thinking that it would be a good tone for me. It is a little too dark for my skin and it seems to oxidize a little. Summer is coming up so I'm hoping that once my skin sees a little day light, I'll be able to use the foundation, but if I am too impatient I may go switch the colors to the lightest one. It doesn't seem to drying or oily. I do not use concealer every day so I do like that it covers the redness.
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it. Edit: I have found this at Ulta.
Seli C.
Merced
Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ
How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA
is this good for oily skin?
jaclyn j.
What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?