Add a Photo

By MILANI
#25 in Liquid Foundation
Conceal imperfections and reveal your most radiant skin! Combat under eye circles and eliminate redness and other skin imperfections with this pigment-packed foundation and concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect! With 14 shades of Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer to choose from, finding your exact color match has never been easier! ;
Photos (509)
Madhu D.
Madhu D.

I have been hearing a lot of positive reviews on this product and have seen lot of youtubers using it. So I thought to give it a try. A little bit about my skin before I share how it worked on me. I have a combination skin with oily T zone, some acne marks in face and heavy heavy dark circles. I applied this using my Real techniques makeup sponge and brush as well. But somehow I like using a sponge for general foundation application and same goes for this as well.
It gave me almost a full coverage application, i.e. covered most of my blemishes but didn't conceal my dark circles (which I wasn't expecting to be honest, I need corrector + my shape tape concealer to completely conceal my dark circles, nothing else have worked till now).
I wore it for 8-9 hours and it stay put! That too on a hot day in California. And normally after 4-5 hours my T zone starts looking oily, and it did with this too. But other than that there was no issues. I love the combination of foundation + concealer, it kind of gives a healthy looking skin 'look'.
I got the right shade match and definitely going to repurchase it!!
P.S - The packaging can be more sturdy though, I got mine 2 months before and didn't even take on any trips and the cap kind of cracked in one place.

Dietra S.
Dietra S.
Conroe, TX

This foundation has become my drugstore Holy Grail Foundation! I have dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin and this foundation does not break me out at all. This is the first thing that I always pay attention to when purchasing a foundation. The foundation has a light floral scent to it but not enough to give you a headache and it does wear off after a while. The rel question is, does it cover? YES. This is a FULL-COVERAGE foundation. The finish is not dewy but not matte. This foundation leaves the skin looking glowing but not dewy. If I can recommend the best way to apply this foundation it is with a beauty sponge. I use the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. I start off by applying a thin layer all over my skin and press it into the skin. I keep applying the foundation in layers until I get the coverage I am desiring and the key is to press it into the skin with the sponge every time. I always get a flawless finish and lasting power when I apply it this way. If I could compare this foundation to any high end foundation, I would compare it to the Jane Iredale Glowtime BB Cream. I have already purchased this product twice and hope that Milani never discontinues this foundation because it is a GEM!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.

I tried out the Milani Conceal + Perfect at the recommendation of beauty gurus such as Tati.

Sadly, there shade range is mediocre. The lightest shade they had was still far to dark for my skin tone and they do not offer a lot on the darker end of the spectrum either. Their foundations seems to only fit those whom fall in the light -medium dark range.

Formula wise, the foundation is VERY thick, which the name of the product does hint at. I didn't seem to have to many problems with it on my dry skin but unfortunately wasn't able to test it in full because of the extreme difference in my skin tone and the foundation color. I did find mixing it with a lighter foundation worked somewhat decently but unfortunately skews my perspective of the product itself.

In conclusion, I'm giving this product 3-stars because it was A) just an average product, not good, not bad and B) lacking in shade range. Milani is a great brand, they are good products at a great price, however, they are losing stop name customers because of lack of shade range. I may be to pale for this but they mainly lack deeper shades. While there is a few, there is not nearly enough, I would love to see them expand the range.
Beta I.
Beta I.

I found the foundation to be pretty easy to work with, love the pump, and the shade I purchased was a nice match. It definitely has medium to full coverage and feels comfortable on the skin, leaving a dewy finish behind. My only issue was with oil control.

Though I was oily (primer or not) I never had issues with my blush/bronzer or other additional products lose pigmentation. In fact, they looked pretty dang good even at the end of the day! It's only the oil control that I have issues with. I wish they would have marketed this product with warning terminology such as "hydrating" "dewy" "luminous" so that those of us that have had this issue were at the very least prepared.

My hopes with this review are to warn my fellow oily girls and encourage my dry/normal babes to give this one a shot. All in all, this is a gorgeous foundation, but just doesn't cut it for oily skin types like yours truly unless you've got some heavy duty products in your corner. If you have dry to normal skin (even aging skin), I'd definitely encourage you to pick this up as it's truly got some great coverage that works well with other products. It glides right over dryer patches as well.
Kaitlynne F.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO

Okay.. I have such mixed emotions about this product. It was a huge deal on Beauty blogs when it first came out so naturally, I searched the word over to get my hands on it. Let me start by saying their lightest shade makes me look like an Oompa Loompa, and I have a pretty good summer glow going on right now. It's EXTREMELY yellow toned. So if your skin is fair, like at all, I don't recommend this product. I literally need tons of super light concealer and I work my beauty blender to death just to make this look good on my face. But once I get my concealer on and I blend my hands off, it does have a good finish. Granted, my face is 3 shades darker then my neck so that's no fun. ALSO, it's a super thick formula and is not easy to blend at all. It also sits on the surface of your skin, so if you touch your face at all (even after setting it with a powder and setting spray) it will smudge. The ONLY reason I'm giving this three stars is because I'm sure that this product works for some people, and it does give a nice finish. It's just a pain to blend and it's so cakey in my opinion. Whatever you do DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE after using this foundation.
Molly C.
Molly C.
New Brunswick, NJ

I was absolutely obsessed with this foundation the first time that I  bought it. After using it religiously for a month, I started suffering from really bad adult acne. I'm not sure if it's coincidental or not, but I cut off all use of it because it was a new product for me, and I was afraid that it was linked to my breakouts. About a year later (after my skin cleared all the way up), I started using this product again and re-fell back in love with how beautiful it looks and how well it covers flaws. In the summer and on vacation, this is all I would put on my face just to make sure my acne/acne scars were covered. I've been in and out of the ocean and it still manages to stay put all day. Just be warned that it is a very thick and full-coverage foundation. If you do decide to use it, especially on a daily basis, you may want to double cleanse your face, or use some kind of makeup remover before your cleanser to ensure that you're not going to sleep with any leftover foundation on your face or it may clog your pores. Overall, great product if you're looking for a long-wearing and full coverage affordable foundation!
Hailey Y.
Hailey Y.
St Petersburg, FL

I LOVE this foundation! It is my HG drugstore foundation. While it doesn't have the best shade range, I have medium toned skinned and the sun beige color works perfect for me. It's FULL COVERAGE and a  has a thinker consistency (kinda like a mousse/liquid foundation hybrid), but I like full coverage and suffer from melasma on my cheeks, so any foundation that covers without being cakey is a win for me!   I use a Real Techniques Face Brush to buff the foundation in as well as a Beauty Blender to reach all the corners of my face and perfect. This foundations blends so effortlessly! The only con I have with this foundation is that if you wear it for 8+ hours, it seems to oxidize but I usually re-do my makeup before then .  With that being said, this is an AMAZING drugstore purchase! Also, a little goes a long way, so don't use too much or it'll end up in all the creases of your face (due to the thicker formula).  I love this way this foundation looks and the way it photographs -- I have repurchased twice already. 100% recommend for all my full coverage girls out there!!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.

I had recently purchased this foundation after I saw Manny MUA mention this in one of his videos. So I tried it out and I loved it, totally worth it. It's affordable yet feels like it so expensive. This foundation was about eleven dollars and I found my shade perfectly. The only stipulation to this line of foundation is the color selection is very limited, it's better and probably preferred if you have medium to dark skin. This compares to the Kat Von D one because I have tried and used both, but the Kat Von D cakes up faster, but it stays matte all day, not saying that the milani one doesn't but towards the end of the day the milani one I noticed doesn't stay as matte. However, the Kat Von D one is very cakey, heavy, and thick but the drugstore milani one is very lightweight and cakes up a bit but give a great amount of coverage. In addition, this foundation will rub off in the first fifteen minutes of application so to make sure it's set and locked in I would suggest not rubbing your face or what not. Overall, a great foudation and love the price!
Lina C.
Lina C.

OMG I have finally found a drugstore foundation that I love! I am NC40 in MAC and I wear 06 Sand Beige which has a golden undertone and matches me perfectly! I always research the ingredients in my makeup/skincare and this is a good formulation, without a lot of ingredients that personally I cannot wear as they make my skin burn/red/breakout.

This pretty much provides full coverage, which I love. Its consistency is thick and creamy, so I like applying it with my damp beauty blender for a full but natural looking coverage. Setting with a powder is a must though, so that it doesn't crease, which this foundation does. But that's to be expected with any creamy foundation. Also pleased that it comes with a pump! By the way, for those complaining that this smells weird, maybe you have a bad batch or something? Mine has a very pleasant subtle perfume smell.

My HG is still MUFE Ultra HD, but this Milani foundation comes a very close second, especially considering the fact that it's only around $9. Love love love! Can I PLEASE give this a million stars?
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL

Wow this really is a gem find for me. This is definitely a full coverage foundation (as you probably can guess from the name). I love Milani as it's an affordable and cruelty free brand. I apply this with a wet beauty blender and it goes on perfectly. I do mix a little bit of IT Cosmetics Illuminating CC Cream to give it more of a satin-matte finish because even though my skin is combo-oily I don't like my face super matte. This stuff lasts all day and I find that only sometimes it can start to look cakey around my nose. I'm excited to continue to try this as we get closer to the summer months here in SW Florida because  that will really put the stay power to the test. I was so excited to show this to my younger sister who was set on her overpriced Estee Lauder cult classic and was even more excited when she was shocked she could get this for a quarter of the price. She now uses this and loves it (her skin is normal/acne-prone for reference). This is definitely a dupe for many higher end full coverage foundations!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR

Where can you find this foundation? I have never noticed it at Walmart or Target before but I could be over looking it.
Seli C.
Seli C.
Merced

Is this foundation good for dry skin??
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Berwick, PA

is this good for oily skin?
Mecca M.
Mecca M.
Roselle, NJ

How long wear is this product? Will I need to do a lot of touch ups?
jaclyn j.
jaclyn j.

What is the best way to apply this? Brush? Beauty blender?