Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 028oz

Blend in, Stand Out. Milani Conceal + Perfect Smooth Finish Cream-to-Powder Foundation is back and better than ever. This must-have complexion perfecter glides on as a cream and magically morphs into a buildable full-coverage, light diffusing powder foundation with a soft-matte, camera-ready finish. Made with Lily and Bamboo extracts to control oil and shine to keep skin on point wherever the day takes you. Antioxidant-rich Vitamins A and E and Green Tea help protect skin. Available in an expanded range of 22 skin-perfecting shades.?Light diffusing, buildable full-coverage foundation?Soft Matte finish?Lily and Bamboo Extract control oil and shine?Contains antioxidant-rich Vitamins A and E plus Green Tea?Available in 22 shades Color: Buff. Gender: unisex.

Has anyone tried this? Is it as good as everyone is hyping it up to be? I wanna try it but don't wanna waste my money. I have combination skin by the way!
Is this really as good as they say. I don’t like heavy product on my face so does it feel heavy or just seap into your lines after a while?
Start your review of Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 0.28oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kennewick, WA
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 0.28oz uploaded by Eli R.
It is a bit complicated for me to obtain my tone and more with so much variety that they have😂but it seems to be good since there are few tones available when I have tried to buy it, they say that it promises a lotMilani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 0.28oz
Walla Walla, WA
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 0.28oz uploaded by Chelsea L.
An absolute win! Full coverage, long lasting, a without feeling oily or looking cakey. a larger shade range would make it so much better. I purchased “buff” which looks too dark in the pan but when applied it isn’t. Before and after pics only used primer and this foundation.
leicester, Leicestershire
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Cream to Powder Smooth Finish Makeup - Buff - 0.28oz uploaded by Jaina A.
I enjoyed this product. I didn’t expect a lot from it but it deffo surpassed my expectations. I enjoyed how this went on. Super soft and creamy. My only negative would be that it was not transferable! I’ve done a full YouTube review. Link in my bio!