Daphne L.
NY

I want to buy more matte lipsticks but most the ones I try are dry and doesn't last that long.. So I was wonder is the Milani matte lipstick Amy different?

Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
1 year, 11 months ago
I have a few Milani lipsticks they do not dry out but the only thing is that the color doesn't last long on your lips
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Lawrenceville, GA
1 year, 11 months ago
These mattes are very creamy in my opinion! I always recommend them to everyone!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leander , TX
1 year, 11 months ago
These last a pretty good while on me. I'd say at least 2 hours and they leave a small stain after the lipstick is gone. I personally really like them plus they're very inexpensive.
Jetlira N.
Jetlira N.
1 year, 11 months ago
Yes they are great! Their matte lip colors are not extremely dry.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
1 year, 11 months ago
I don't find them drying at all!
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
i love these lipsticks. They're not really drying like a regular lipstick. They're quite creamy while still giving you that matte look. I love wearing these because they're just so pigmented and stay in place! i highly recommend these!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Charlottesville, VA
1 year, 11 months ago
Have you tried a liquid lipstick? Those will last all day with a matte finish. If you are just looking for affordable regular lipstick I would recommend NYX matte lipstick
Emily B.
Emily B.
Coral Springs , FL
1 year, 11 months ago
Get milanis liquid lipsticks! They have a ton IT shades and a really nice formula. Last a long time! Even through a meal
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
It's not a true matte. It doesn't have a fully dry finish, it'll stay tacky. And it lasts a few hours, but not all day.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
This is one of my favorite lines of lipstick. Goes on smooth finish is nice and last pretty long.. fab color as well