BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elsie H.
Naples, FL
Amazing pigmentation on this lipstick but it is so drying. I first bought this at target when they still the milani brand then bought it one more time at walgreens. I'm really not crazy about this lipstick, but the pigmentation is amazing.
Caileigh S.
Bogue Chitto , MS
My go to lipstick! Very good price and honestly last for a very long time. Doesn't make your lips feel like they are dry. It's really moisturizing and you only have to apply it once.
Irene V.
Ridgewood
Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick in Teddy Bare is amazing. It goes smooth on the lips and the color is great for all skin tones. The best part about this lipstick is that it is clean and smooth. I would definitely buy it again!
Sharon M.
New york
I love this color It brings out an amzing pigment on my lips. And it last a long time, it brings out the pop of your lips when your wearing a nice faded dark red eyeshadow
Elizabeth M.
Love love love these! They're so good for the price and has such s large range of colors that are super pigmented. Last almost all day, only had to reapply after eating. Would buy all if I could!
Kiara O.
I do really like these but the only thing I don't like is that they don't last long at all. Also they do transfer. As for the pigmentation the colors that I have gotten are pretty pigmented. They are Comfortable to wear also.
Sophia I.
Woodbridge, VA
Obsessed with this colour ! It looks great with deeper skin tones and compliments nude eye shadows ! I reach for this product on date nights and love the way it looks !
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
Absolutely love this rich pigmented colored lipstick and matte finish. I also love how moisturizing it is and it's long lasting power. Not to mention the perfect scent.
Amber H.
Elmira, NY
It ran easy and I felt like it was a lack of good matte coverage. Very dry and just blah!! No liner really matched..I love milani lip products so I was disappointed.
tania o.
I have been searching for the perfect red. This lipstick is sexy, bold, and most of all comfortable. The color does not smear and doesn't budge. The formula is creamy and doesn't feel drying. If you're looking for the perfect red, this is the one for you.