BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Johanna A.
Estos son los labiales Matte que no puede faltar en tus maquillajes son súper pigmentados suaves no se riegan duran todo el día con la misma intensidad me fascinan y los recomiendo muchísimo
Angel F.
This is my favorite lipstick! I wear it all the time! I wear it with other lipsticks & liners to give depth, but this one is my favorite to use as a bas for red lips, it's just great!
Natasha M.
Merced, CA
I am not a fan of red but I bought this red lipstick at Walmart not very pricy but for the price it was easy to apply and lasted a few hours just as good as all the rest of the colors! I love their lipsticks I have tons!!
Yojaira M.
I love Milan lipsticks they are super pigmented and last all day....even when it starts wearing out on the lips it leaves a nice stain and the lipstick doesn't bleed on you throughout the whole time of wearing it
seana h.
Bronx, NY
I love all the colors that they have it is super affordable, pigmented and it smells awesome! Not to mention people wont believe its a cheap lipstick because the packaging is awesome
Jossy B.
I tried this product out just because I liked the color and because it said it was matte. It was 1. Easy to apply, 2. A beautiful color, and 3. Very smooth. I got it from a friend that is obsessed with makeup
Imani M.
Stratford, CT
Everyone needs a classic matte red and this one is the perfect color for ever skin my one. The formula is a comfortable matte that last a long time. & the best part it's an affordable product so go ahead and add a few colors to your cart you won't regret it!
Sarah A.
Bedford, TX
Love this brand ! The price is so affordable ( I actually have all the colors sold at CVS) ! The color comes on so smoothly and stays on for long hours ! Love the product and would recommend others to use !
Joy P.
Not bad lipstick the packaging is really on point looks high end. The gold color makes it look more fancy smooth on the lips bit does dry out fast put the cover on the lid tightly !
mayra e.
Camarillo, CA
I wish I could give this lipstick brand more than 5 stars. This is my favorite drug store matte lipstick brand because not only is it not drying, but the colors are really opaque and pigmented. The scent is a little strong but not unpleasant.