BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Aubrey J.
I'm a lipstick junkie.. these are great for the price can't complain the package is cute .. I purchase mine at drug stores or grocery store.. easy to use and apply.. I would buy again and recommend to others
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
I love this lipstick! It's super pigmented and goes on so smoothly. The formula is the closest drug store lipstick to MAC lipstick. The texture of the same and the wear is the same. I'd definitely recommend.
Brittany S.
It's a little bit drying, but I love the color. It's affordable. The dryness was disappointing and not quite what I was expecting. The packaging is pretty cute. Probably would not recommend to others.
Marline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it since burgundy reddish color is my favorite color ❤
It has a smooth nice Vanilla scent😌
Also not so expensive 😁
Would recommend to those who like a nice matte lip and love the color burgundy
Marly F.
I love this lipstick, its so pigmented and so rich, also very matte as it claims to be; barely stains the lips, and its very long lasting although its not transfer proof. I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer H.
I needed a red lipstick for dance the next day, so I quickly stopped at Walmart to pick this up and I was very impressed with this!
It lasted the whole day and I had to do a whole lot of smiling!
Mayra M.
I own more than 6 Milani lipstick shades, and love every single one!!! Goes on smooth with just the right amount of shine... and matte! Great as lipstick or a beautiful light tint in this shade! Buy it!!! Can't beat the great quality for such a low price. Worth it x6!
Selena ⚓.
These lipsticks are amazing! I always recommend them to everyone. They're very long lasting and the price is so affordable! The packaging is a really nice gold which makes it look high end. Overall the quality is amazing, everyone should definitely try these out!
Lexi J.
Milwaukee, WI
GREAT lipsticks! Creamy and very easy to apply. Last for hours. Quality, price, and packaging are great. The lipstick itself has a long shelf time. I recommend to anyone that wears lipstick:)
Maise L.
This lipstick has a really good color, but it isn't super long lasting. It came off on my cup when I drank. The tube is very sleek and it's a good product for what you pay for. I don't think I would buy it again, though.