BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Dawn E.
Hewitt, TX
Mmmmmmmmmm only if I could find all the shades. Just I love these lipsticks , though I will say the sent is a bit strong . But it's better then smelling chemicals
Jazmine I.
This product is AMAZING. I would definitely buy this again and again. Good value! Not pricey at all. VERY easy to apply and use. I am a repeat user, I love this brand of lipstick. I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda R.
Harlem, GA
This is one of my most lipsticks on the market... I love the different variety of shades they offer and the color payoff is absolutely great. Oh and the smell amazing as well. Truly a great an affordable lipstick.
BriAnna S.
Jonesboro, AR
Gorgeous color. Looks beautiful on. Very affordable price. Absolutely love this brand. Not drying at all. Doesn't dry out your lips. Definitely will have to reapply throughout the day but that's to be expected.
Aiden T.
douglasville
Very nice pigmentation, stays very well as far as bullet lipsticks go. Wonderful smooth, semi hydrating feel on lips. For sure a competitor for high end brands. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Julia V.
Maybe it's the color I picked but it's not my
Favorite. It's easy to apply and there is a good selection of colors at my
Local Walmart. It is not long lasting in my opinion. I don't think I would buy it again.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
The drugstore version of high end good quality lipsticks!  The matte range is very comfortable and does not dry out your lips.  Very pigmented and has a wide range of colors to choose from too! Highly recommend!
Alicia F.
Winter Garden, FL
this lipstick is absolutely beautiful and stunning. it comes with beautiful packaging. my friend got this for me for my birthday. it is long lasting and you can eat and drink without it coming off, lol. I would buy again.
Devitta T.
Richmond
I love this lipstick it's very matte I got the shade 24 black cherry and I've used this more than once I bought it at Walgreens for a very cheap price it's very long lasting and I definitely would but it again
Aubrey J.
I'm a lipstick junkie.. these are great for the price can't complain the package is cute .. I purchase mine at drug stores or grocery store.. easy to use and apply.. I would buy again and recommend to others