BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Briannah B.
Atlanta
Easy to apply. Smells delicious. Every time I wear this lipstick I get complimented and asked about it. Only con is that it isn't long lasting and rubs off very easily. But overall the color is gorgeous, it applies very easily and your lips smell like watermelon! Who doesn't love watermelon?!
Krystal C.
I absolutely love ALL of the Milani products. Especially their matte lipsticks. They are so moisturizing and they smell so good. They are long lasting and just beautiful. Definitely will continue to buy and recommend everyone to try their products.
Dora M.
This was the first lipstick I had ever bought from this brand and wasn't really expecting much from it. For the price, it's a good purchase and there's a great range of colors. It's buildable and it's a medium to full coverage lipstick. It's not long wearing but it's easy to reapply.
Nat J.
Love this.  It goeson smooth and its not patchy.  Its soft like a cream and the blendability ia amaazing.  Its like a velvet soft matte and doesnt dry lips.  I got iy from cvs and there were alot of colors to choose from.  I would purchase this again.
Priscilla R.
Really love these matte lipsticks from milani! They're not drying at all! I really love that they are a creamy velvety consistency! I would really recommend these lipsticks if you're looking for a matte lipstick that's smooth on the lips!
Kara K.
I love the Milani lipsticks! This lipstick is creamy and smooth. It has great pigmentation and doesn't not dry out! It has good value, for a great price. Its one of the best drugstore lipsticks! I would recommend this product to many!
Maria S.
Im not a big lipstick person but I did how ever enjoy this lipstick I found my self buying more colors it not long lasting but it does fade very well it's very comfortable.
Ashley B.
This is my absolute favorite brand of lipstick!! It's so pigmented and looks incredible on. It goes on really easy and stays on forever! It's also moisturizing! I have it in so many different colors and I've never been disappointed
marisol c.
Roma , TX
Love it! Ok, first, love the pigmentation and strength of the color! Second, very long lasting. Third, i can eat anything and feel confident of it not coming out. Finally, the price is great! I really recommend it to every lipstick loving person out there!
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
These lipsticks are perfect for people who are on a budget. They're creamy smooth and look great on. Exceeded what I thought they would be like. Easy application but pretty boring packaging just gold. Definently a buy