BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Dana D.
Greenville, SC
This lipstick is AMAZING for its price! It's super easy to apply, but you should still be careful around the edges with the darker colors. It's not drying at all on my lips which are very easily chapped! It also has a good smell, but it's not overpowering.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This shade is gorgeous on ALL skin tones. I love it around the holidays with a classic smoky eye or a simple eye look. It is pigmented and lasts a long time on the lips. It is easy to apply, but I recommend using a lip liner with this lipstick as it is such a rich shade.
Gaby C.
San Nicolás De Los Garza , TX
Love this product, I initially bought the formula that wasn't matte and it was pretty impressive, then they came out with this line, and it last long, doesn't feel dry at all, and it is very pigmented
Anastasia A.
BLOOMFLD TWP
These lipsticks are amazing. The have such great pigmentation and I have used these lipsticks for years. I bought the Milani lipsticks from my local drugstore and there is a great variety of colors. I would definitely recommend these lipsticks to others.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love my Miliani lip colors. The only downside is that they are a little bit drying but what I do is prep my lips with Vaseline or a Chapstick before. I would recommend this as a alternative to more expensive brands but be aware of the drying texture.
Prici D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Milani lipsticks are my new go to drugstore brand. I recently purchased this lipstick in the color "uptown mauve". It's the perfect pinkish purple color which is great for some. The color is so pigmented and leaves my lips feeling moisturized all day!
Shannon L.
Largo
Such a great matte lipstick for a drugstore brand. It has a great flavor, lots of pigment, and is moisturizing. My lips never feel dry when I have it on. Also, it doesn't clump or build up in creases when you reapply like many other matte lipsticks.
Hannah W.
Kingston, RI
I love Milani lipsticks. They last so long on the lips and they're super comfortable to wear. The packaging or gorgeous, and the products basically look high end! I purchased mine at a local drugstore, and I definitely need to try out more colors.
Krystal C.
I absolutely love ALL of the Milani products. Especially their matte lipsticks. They are so moisturizing and they smell so good. They are long lasting and just beautiful. Definitely will continue to buy and recommend everyone to try their products.
Cindy D.
My best friend introduced me to these lipsticks since she had so many and I now understand why. They are so creamy and very pigmented. The packaging is also really elegant to where one can pull it out and apply at any occasion. I have bought some of my own and anyone considering it should too.