Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick Matte Romance - 0.14 oz

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Araceli A.
gresham, OR
I'm a person who loves red lipstick, and let me tell you these products met my expectations forsure! So easy to apply and they smellllll super good as well. I recommend this brand to others not only the lipsticks but the blushes foundation, pore primer they all work so good.
Saed A.
This lipstick is one of my favorites ever!! I love all of the Milani's matte lipsticks. Haven't been able to get all of them but i wish i had them all. The quality of the product is amazing and the price is reasonable. I love love love this brand. Will continue buying
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Since matte liquid lip formulas and my lips don't see eye to eye I thought I'd never get to go matte. Then I saw a review by Kimberly Clark about this lipstick so I thought I'd give it a shot. Boy! Do glad I did! A true matte but creamy! Non drying. Love this stuff!!!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Only red lipstick I have purchased and loved on my skin tone! I'm not a red lipstick girl but this one makes me feel sophisticated and beautiful. It lasts forever and is a matte, so it doesn't look shiny on the lips! I love Milani for a cheaper option of good lippy!
Yessenia C.
Beautiful color lipstick, not complicated to wear, very smooth and matte at the same time, I love this color, last long and looks amazing a very good Not pricey, I will always recommend thia product!!!
LaLa D.
One of my favorite lipstick brands for ethnic tones. Milani shades compliments my golden yellow undertones, are long lasting and deliver smooth coverage . I don't leave home without several shades in my bag.
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love red lipstick and love how soft this lipstick makes my lips feel. I have tried many types of matte reds and love this product. It last a decent amount of time for a lipstick of it's kind and when it wears off it is easy to remove.
Anni M.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE this lipstick. It is non drying, long lasting, and is a beautiful color that suits many skin tones. I love the packaging, it feels very luxurious. It is easy to apply with or without a lip liner. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This shade is gorgeous on ALL skin tones. I love it around the holidays with a classic smoky eye or a simple eye look. It is pigmented and lasts a long time on the lips. It is easy to apply, but I recommend using a lip liner with this lipstick as it is such a rich shade.
Dana D.
Greenville, SC
This lipstick is AMAZING for its price! It's super easy to apply, but you should still be careful around the edges with the darker colors. It's not drying at all on my lips which are very easily chapped! It also has a good smell, but it's not overpowering.