BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Very comfortable, semi-longwearing lipstick. It's non-drying and opaque. It doesn't travel into the corners of my mouth when I'm teaching either. The price is amazing ($5.99) and usually you can find a deal at CVS. I would definitely recommend giving it a go. All of the colors are awesome that I've tried.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
For the price, Milani is pretty good. It isn't one of those all day lip colors, you do have have to re apply and it does transfer to cups and such.. the colors are vibrant and pretty and I like the variety Milani offers.. it goes on well and I like that. I own a few colors, and I'm happy with them.
Im L.
Baltimore
Such a bright and wonderful red color it looks extremely amazing when you wear something elegant with it pops out your entire outfit and makes you stand out among the crowd the color works well with any skin tone and it's just so pretty and pigmented well made I truly loved it
Araceli A.
Gresham , OR
I'm a person who loves red lipstick, and let me tell you these products met my expectations forsure! So easy to apply and they smellllll super good as well. I recommend this brand to others not only the lipsticks but the blushes foundation, pore primer they all work so good.
Saed A.
This lipstick is one of my favorites ever!! I love all of the Milani's matte lipsticks. Haven't been able to get all of them but i wish i had them all. The quality of the product is amazing and the price is reasonable. I love love love this brand. Will continue buying
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, FL
Since matte liquid lip formulas and my lips don't see eye to eye I thought I'd never get to go matte. Then I saw a review by Kimberly Clark about this lipstick so I thought I'd give it a shot. Boy! Do glad I did! A true matte but creamy! Non drying. Love this stuff!!!
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Only red lipstick I have purchased and loved on my skin tone! I'm not a red lipstick girl but this one makes me feel sophisticated and beautiful. It lasts forever and is a matte, so it doesn't look shiny on the lips! I love Milani for a cheaper option of good lippy!
LaLa D.
One of my favorite lipstick brands for ethnic tones. Milani shades compliments my golden yellow undertones, are long lasting and deliver smooth coverage . I don't leave home without several shades in my bag.
Yessenia C.
Beautiful color lipstick, not complicated to wear, very smooth and matte at the same time, I love this color, last long and looks amazing a very good Not pricey, I will always recommend thia product!!!
Karlee K.
Sheffield Vlg, OH
I absolutely love red lipstick and love how soft this lipstick makes my lips feel. I have tried many types of matte reds and love this product. It last a decent amount of time for a lipstick of it's kind and when it wears off it is easy to remove.