BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Abril N.
Súper buena pigmentación, no me cuartel los labios, su duración es de 24 horas no se me quita el color ni nada
Jaya S.
Pigmentation is fire. Colours are fire. Texture is fire. Finish is fire. Durability is fire. Price is fire.
Yenlau N.
Son muy buenos tienen buena pigmentación no son nada secos se deslizan muy bien el empaque me gusta mucho
Zoe A.
Sydney
Gorgeous coverage but was took a while to dry, needs improvement on the formula, I bought it from Amazon
Kade H.
San Fernando
These stay on even after I ate. I love it. It' is bold and makes me look classy. I love red lipstick!