BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kalhia R.
Miami
This lipstick has a very beautiful color despite being matte has a moisturizing texture which helps not dry lips for me is a good lip for its price, the only drawback is that Long lasting, that's why I will give you 4 stars
Kimberly K.
Although the formula of those lipsticks is matte, they feel creamy and dont dry lips. Colors are beautiful and super pigmented, and have a divine smell to vanilla. The golden packaging has me in love, and the price even more! They are very good lipsticks for a very low price
mariana v.
LEÓN
this is an amazing color for all skin types and the pigmentation is great, i'm inlove with the formula because it doesnt dries out my lips, the packaging is nice and classy and the color last for hours . i would recommend this to those who are looking for a friendly budget dupe for mac lipsticks
Santana T.
I love this lipstick especially this colour. I was looking for a lipstick that'd make me look sexy and thats exactly what this lipstick did. Its so easy to apply to your lips. Its got a nice smooth finish. I recommended it to a few of my gf's and they said they LOVED it. Would recommend this to everyone to try.
Elana D.
Thornhill, DE
A great Drugstore matte lipstick, the colour pay off is nice and the price is very inexpensive! The only thing that I didin't like was that the lipstick was quite drying and cracked up on my lips, other than that I really liked it
Monica P.
Venezuela
Bloody red lips!!! I love it, it moves around a little bit but you have to be careful when apply. Luxury packaging that makes you think that is expensive. I bought it from their web site. Everyone should give it a try
manon l.
Summerside

Does not reappear well on itself or another lipstick. The packaging it's good. The color is beautiful but if you won't to re-apply, it's turning gray?
Erica P.
I have this lipstick in the shade Uptown Mauve and the color pigmentation of it is incredible! It makes me feel really fierce and put together even though I am not normally a fan of darker lipsticks. I will surely purchase more shades in the near future.
Karen M.
Nairobi
I'm a woman in color so finding a shade of lipstick that works on me is a huge score! I love the pigmentation and how rich it is on my lips plus it's matte. What more could I ask for?
Sara H.
Love this lipstick. It's so good, and it's matte but not super dry. I use it everywhere I go and it's not expensive. I was really impressed by the colour and the smoothness it had.