BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Paulina C.
Love how nice and creamy they are!!! Nice shades for a good date or a night out. Love the way they make my lips feel. Some awesome stuff
Disingenuously D.
Wake Forest , NC
Love this lipstick! I bought it from Target.com and it came in a timely manner! It smells amazing, stays all day, great color payoff!
Meredith M.
I love this product. I can find the perfect shade. The wear is smooth and long lasting. I barely have to reapply throughout the day.
Morgan L.
Such a great product. I love the formula, the package and color range. Great new discover product will be repurchasing more shades
Cristina A.
Allentown, PA
In the photo you can see that it was too much, people do not stop asking me where the lipstick is, I do not change it for nothing
Tina C.
Gaithersburg, MD
My FAVORITE RED LIPSTICK !!

I love me a red lip and this product lasts longer than most of the lipsticks that I own.
Jessel B.
El Centro, CA
I love the formula. There very comfortable to wear in the lips. The only thing I don't like is that they transfer and the smell.
vanessa h.
Upland
I love malani lipstick, they smell really good . Also feel very comfortable on the lips and look good . Very nice matte formula
Shoshanna D.
I love Milani lipsticks! Especially the matte ones. They leave such a good feeling to the lips and their colors are to die for
Ronesheia L.
I absolutely love this lipstick. It has a great smell and it last all day. I would most definitely keep buying their products.