BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Joyce Z.
This lipstick has great color pay off. The price is amazing as well around 10 dollars depending on where you live. The wearability is great as well.
Maura C.
Pensacola, FL
Love this lipstick! Highly pigmented, smooth, and matte without making your lips look cracked and dry. Milano makes some of my favorite lipsticks!!!
Bethann B.
Atlanta, Mi
This isn't the exact shade I have, but I absolutely love the formula. It feels very moisturizing on the lips and it actually last for a couple hours!
Kayla K.
Union
So creamy and very moisturizing i love this lipstick. Most of my lipsticks are Milani. They are very inexpensive and you can find them at most cvs
Megan W.
Tampa
My go to lipstick! I love the range of colors, and even though they are matte, they don't dry out your lips! They actually leave them moisturizer!
Lisa M.
Cedar Hill, TX
This product is so creamy and long-lasting and has a very good smell to it and they are so affordable and you can find them in your corner store. .
Packrat W.
The color is so vibrant , goes on smooth / even and smells like candy . It gives me everything I ever wanted in a lipstick and it's AFFORDABLE 🙌.
Natalie N.
Somerset
Beautiful rich color! I love it. My husband likes it as well definitely worth the price. I like that its matte and stays on for hours at a time.
Daniela M.
Definitivamente amo estos labiales, cumplen Absolutamente todo lo que prometen. El color permanece y no maltrata los labios, muy recomendable.
Cristal T.
True matte color on the lips. Lasts for hours on the lips. I eat, talk and drink and it stays on the lips very nicely. I love this lipsticks!!