BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Romance. see more...

Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
Oh my gosh I love all of the Milani lipsticks! They are all such beautiful colors and go on great! Not to mention they stay for a good amount of time. I have heard that the Milani lipsticks can be compared to Mac! Go out and try them! I personally have all of the shades!
Jessica O.
I had this and it was the best lipstick ever I have like thousand of them in my makeup collection so if you can send me like 5 of these it would be the best thing in the world !!
Deisy H.
Milani is one of my favorite brands, I've bought this same matte lipstick and it works miracles, I really like it. It stays on doesn't smear and it looks fabulous !
Diamond T.
Great color (red) very classic. It's not as matte as i thought it was gonna be. It does transfer. It is long lasting. I would use again i jus would be careful..
Amanda L.
Homestead, FL
These lipsticks are super affordable and have amazing quality. They're long lasting and super pigmented. They're also super accessible being at most drugstores.
julia r.
Dallas tx
Love the pigment. It leaves a good texture after you out it one. It last for almost the whole day. Its a good color for a natural or smoky kind of make up.
Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
This applies sooo nicely on the lips! It doesn't feel dry or oily and the color is very pigmented! I'm definitely purchasing some more for the fall season
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
These lipsticks smell like watermelon, they're good lipsticks and amazing for the price, are they long lasting? Not really but it's still a nice product
kiara b.
New Orleans, LA
I love with these lipsticks even tho they have a matte finish it also still keeps your lips moisterized and they have big bold colors for any occasion
Sandy A.
Oviedo, FL
I over love Milani lipstick! They have such beautiful colors and their staying power is great! This lipstick is one of my favorite drugstore brands!