BY MILANI

Matte lipstick isn't meant to be drying or complicated to wear. Infused with grape seed extract imported from Italy, Matte Color Statement Lipstick dresses up lips with eye-catching color and a suede-like finish while offering the same comfort that your favorite cream lipstick provides. This non-drying matte lipstick takes you from velvety pale pink to voluptuous red-and everywhere in between-with ease. Color: Matte Drama. see more...

Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
Color selection was great for this lipstick. I'm very into pink/nude colors so it was a great pick for me. I could not believe how long this stayed on throughout the day, even though my coffee! I have two of these lipsticks in the color Matte Naked and Matte Blush. I love these lipsticks and I would love to purchase some more.
Melissa T.
I haven't used this particular color the matte line is amazing! It does not leave your lips feeling dry..very creaming and pretty color selections to pick from!
Aleathea A.
Joplin, MO
I love Milani's lipsticks. They're smooth and pigmented. They're long lasting. They aren't pricey compared to other lipsticks at the drugstore.
Darneri D.
love this lipstick , i can drink and eat anything and it will last a really long time on , my fav brand only where this brand when i go to parties
Neyda R.
love the color selection Milani lipstick have. This Matte lipstick is smooth in your lips and they don't feel dry at all. 😘😘
Jessica P.
Absolutely love this product i love the variety of colors they are beautiful! Totally recommend this product!