BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• What is this pink color shown in the picture? I want to t...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Milani lipstick shade?3 Answers
  • hi guys where are you from ? 😍 Milani Color Statement Mat...2 Answers
Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick
  • "I love these lipsticks! Very creamy and moisturizing and it is also long lasting. Not good if you have really dry lips or it might look a little flaky. This color is a lot lighter than pictures show. They also have a really nice scent!" in 595 reviews
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Kiss more...
Lipsticks are supposed to speak for our vibes and personality. I love Milani #72 kiss for its fun and sexy vibes! It’s light reddish tone and is perfect for my evening look- be it dressing up for a party or dressing up for Halloween. Yes, I wore it for my Halloween look as a vampire.
It’s infused with Vitamin A and C to hydrate, nourish and it glides onto the lips smoothly. Recently, I wore it for a Christmas party- ugly ornament exchange and it was fun! Everyone complimented me. It stayed on for over 5 hours but you would need a little touch up after meal. But If you chose not to do touch up it would leave light pinkish hue on your lips. And, it goes with all types of skin tones and I’m very happy with this shade. The packaging is super cool and it’s light weight and glossy finish make it chic and contemporary when compared to poor quality lipsticks that got broken cap or gets melted or crushed. I keep this in my to go purse and nothing like this has happened so far that makes me love Milani more.
For my confident party look, I am wearing Milani Matte Kiss with eyeliner.
I wish to try orchids and plums collections. Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked more...
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick - Matte Glam by Milani more...
This lipstick was easy to apply, not too oily or drying. It was like a matte lipstick with out the over drying feeling. The color is pretty vibrant like it might have metallic particles in it. It is like a fuchsia violet color more purple than pink but a unique purple color. I really didn't need a lip liner, although it might make it even more flawless. It would be hard to find a liner to match or compliment though. It would be great for hombre lips. I put on some gloss that was vitamin E based and went swimming at an indoor water park and this color stayed on for hours! amazed! I'm going to buy it in an orange and red. You all should know for anyone who already have stained or yellow teeth, this wouldn't be a good color.
Ami✨ K.
New York
Review for: 61 Matte Naked more...
This is a pretty comfortable matte lipstick as far as matte lipsticks go. I’m not a huge fan because I have very dry lips but this one is totally wearable. On my porcelain cool toned skin this color is quite a warm looking medium nude (not super pale at all), but I imagine on most people it would be quite a neutral easy-to-wear color. The only gripe I have with this lipstick is that after a couple of hours of wear, one of those white gross looking lipstick rims gathers on the inside of your lips. This is however very easily fixed since this doesn’t have the lasting power of a liquid lipstick so you can just wipe off the buildup or wipe off the whole thing and reapply.
Zoey N.
I like this lipstick for the scent and the color range. It smells very sweet, like cookies. Every color looks so beautifully especially the nude ones. I have the shade 61 Matte Naked and it looks very natural on me. However I have problems of it’s gathering on the inner rim of my lips. And although this line has some beautiful shades, I don’t see myself reaching for this often, because it wears off really fast on me. I would prefer a long lasting liquid lipstick over this.
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: Matte Confident more...
This is my favorite red lipstick. Period.
It’s matte, but non drying. It feels like you’re not even wearing a lipstick on your lips! It’s that lightweight. Matte lipsticks tend to be very drying and regular lipsticks can feel heavy. This is such a gorgeous red shade. I’m absolutely in love with it. I bought it at the drugstore, CVS for only $6! Amazing. ♥️💄💋 Attached is a photo of me & my friend both wearing the shade: Confident ...and it truly does make me feel confident wearing it!
Em W.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other more...
Milani Matte Color Statement Lipstick is a very affordable, good-quality product that can be purchased at most drugstores. I bought this lipstick from Walgreens in the shade “Nude Creme.” KathleenLights, my favorite beauty vlogger, had described it as one of the most amazing true nudes out there. Naturally, I had to try it out.
Color Statement lipstick is billed as being both matte and moisturizing. I didn’t notice that it added any moisture to my lips, though it was definitely matte. The irritating thing about this formula is that it takes a long time to dry out after application. Apart from that, it feels comfortable on the lips and isn’t too heavy or chalky.
The Nude Creme shade was pretty but not very pigmented and required many coats before its color actually showed up. However, the lack of pigment may just have occurred because of the lightness of the color I chose.
Color Statement lipstick is not long-wearing despite its matte finish, so I would suggest wearing it out to an event where you don’t plan on eating and drinking a lot. While it may have a few shortcomings, Nude Creme is a lovely color and one of the best nudes on the market.
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
This is one of my favorite brands because they have excellent products, very good quality and with an affordable price, especially lipsticks feel very good on the lips, have a variety of colors and textures👍Milani Color Statement Matte LipstickMilani Amore Matte Lip Crème
emily m.
Review for: Matte elegance more...
For my confident party look, I am wearing Milani Matte Kiss with eyeliner.
I wish to try orchids and plums collections.
Becca M.
Ashland
Review for: Matte Glam, Matte Kiss more...
These are so hit or miss. My first ever red lipstick was red label, and it was so good - it held together, it felt more expensive than it was, and the color itself was great. I used the entire tube up within 3 years, and I own like 15 different red lips. There’s a little bleeding if you don’t use a liner and wear it on dry skin for a day, but it’s honestly not noticeable. The purple, on the other hand, is not a fav - the pigment is lacking, hardcore. Still, the other colours are Amazing.
Melisa O.
Athens, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Lacy D.
apple valley
I have been looking for a new lipstick to try. For anyone who has tried this, would you recommend it?
Daphne L.
NY
I want to buy more matte lipsticks but most the ones I try are dry and doesn't last that long.. So I was wonder is the Milani matte lipstick Amy different?
Anca M.
Timisoara
I have been looking for a new lipstick, can you tell me if you used it how lond does it last on the lips? Thank you😘

Walmart