BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• Are they coming out with any new colours1 Answers
  • ¿How would you rate this product in quality-price ratio f...2 Answers
  • What is this pink color shown in the picture? I want to t...1 Answers
Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick
  • "I love these lipsticks! Very creamy and moisturizing and it is also long lasting. Not good if you have really dry lips or it might look a little flaky. This color is a lot lighter than pictures show. They also have a really nice scent!" in 595 reviews
Ashton W.
I don't really love the Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick. I think it might be the color I have though. I have the color Glam, which is a purple color. Now, for what I understand, purples are very hard tto make, but I am reviewing the color Glam, so I will be honest. The formula isn't that great and the color is patchy. In some spots on my lips its a nice purple and in others its more maroon. And the formula is just, well, wack. It never feel really "matte" to me. 2 stars for effort. Do not suggest this color.
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Love! This! Lippie! It’s so comfortable on the lips, and is a satin matte. It sits so well, and the colour is absolutely marvellous. The pigmentation is splendid and the staying power is above average for a classic lipstick. I use the colour Matte Dreamy at least 3 times a week. Never get sick of it. Scent sensitive beware! This has a vanilla cupcake scent and isn’t super overpowering, but is definitely present while applying. Does go away once it’s on your lips, though.
Blanca S.
La Salle, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick is pure magic! Now only are the colors bound elegant but it also is so affordable. When I first tried this product I never thought I could love a product so much! They’re so creamy and so vibrant. I love Bahama Beige, Honey Rose, and Naturally Chic. I always stay stocked up on these colors not because they run out but because I use these religiously!
Ana S.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Matte Diva more...
These lipsticks are great in the price. They can be purchased almost everywhere. However, although the colors they have available are nice, these lipsticks do not last at all. I constantly had to keep reapplying on my lips after drinking or eating anything. I still use the one I received as a gift but I will not be repurchasing.
Sasheen M.
New York
Purchased at: Target
I love this lipstick it’s my favorite right now because it goes on smooth and doesn’t make my lips feel dry! I buy one every time I shop at target because the price is so inexpensive and the quality is amazing better than some of the big brands of@lipsticks I have used in the past! Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
Lipsticks are supposed to speak for our vibes and personality. I love Milani #72 kiss for its fun and sexy vibes! It’s light reddish tone and is perfect for my evening look- be it dressing up for a party or dressing up for Halloween. Yes, I wore it for my Halloween look as a vampire.
It’s infused with Vitamin A and C to hydrate, nourish and it glides onto the lips smoothly. Recently, I wore it for a Christmas party- ugly ornament exchange and it was fun! Everyone complimented me. It stayed on for over 5 hours but you would need a little touch up after meal. But If you chose not to do touch up it would leave light pinkish hue on your lips. And, it goes with all types of skin tones and I’m very happy with this shade. The packaging is super cool and it’s light weight and glossy finish make it chic and contemporary when compared to poor quality lipsticks that got broken cap or gets melted or crushed. I keep this in my to go purse and nothing like this has happened so far that makes me love Milani more.
For my confident party look, I am wearing Milani Matte Kiss with eyeliner.
I wish to try orchids and plums collections. Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick
Nina L.
Farmingdale, NY
Review for: Matte Beauty more...
I tried this brand primarily because it is a cruelty free brand—hooray! I continued to use it because the lipstick is great quality! It does not dry out my lips and it has great pigmentation—the color on the stick is what appears on my lips! I use this lipstick on its own but I think it would go great with a lip liner.
hannah m.
Review for: Matte Naked more...
10/10 recommend! Drop everything and do yourself a favor and run to your drugstore for this lipstick!! I never thought I'd see the day where I could purchase a gorgeous, all day wear lipstick that didn't cost an arm and a leg! This is where Milani steps in!

Smooth, clean application that lasts the entire day! I'm not saying this lightly, I mean from sunrise to sundown - eating, drinking, talking, kissing, running around. My hair might look wild but my lips look CLEAN, POLISHED, and they FEEL GREAT! It's hydrating without slipping off, bold without drying out. All of this and more for under $10?! Yes, this is my newfound secret and the world needs to know!

Having never heard of Milani's product line, CVS had them on sale so I purchased two Matte's as a buy one get one half off. I figured why not try? At a total of about $8 for two lipsticks it was worth a shot. And I will never go back!

Don't walk... RUN! I even got my boyfriend's mother, who only wears Nordstrom purchased lipsticks (love Bobbi Brown, no disrespect!)  to cross over to the drug store side! Even my own mom, who never wears lipstick is now a proud owner and fan!

I have zero affiliation with this brand, I didn't even know they existed until a month ago. And I can't stop raving! Hassle free, affordable, and gorgeous. What more can a girl ask for?!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This lipstick was easy to apply, not too oily or drying. It was like a matte lipstick with out the over drying feeling. The color is pretty vibrant like it might have metallic particles in it. It is like a fuchsia violet color more purple than pink but a unique purple color. I really didn't need a lip liner, although it might make it even more flawless. It would be hard to find a liner to match or compliment though. It would be great for hombre lips. I put on some gloss that was vitamin E based and went swimming at an indoor water park and this color stayed on for hours! amazed! I'm going to buy it in an orange and red. You all should know for anyone who already have stained or yellow teeth, this wouldn't be a good color.
Kseniya S.
Lynn, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Other more...
I have the color 61 Matte Naked. This is my ultimate nude shade and matches me the best. This is the only lipstick that I’m almost finished with and definitely be buying a new one. It glides on easily and is light weight and feels like there’s nothing on my lips.
Melisa O.
Bogart, GA
Are these lipsticks actually matte? Are they very pigmented? I've been curious to purchase some of the fall collection but have not heard many reviews over them.
Sangeeta L.
Reseda, CA
Does it work well on dry lips?
Lacy D.
apple valley
I have been looking for a new lipstick to try. For anyone who has tried this, would you recommend it?
Daphne L.
NY
I want to buy more matte lipsticks but most the ones I try are dry and doesn't last that long.. So I was wonder is the Milani matte lipstick Amy different?
Anca M.
Timisoara
I have been looking for a new lipstick, can you tell me if you used it how lond does it last on the lips? Thank you😘

Amazon