BY MILANI #11 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?5 Answers
  • Milani Color Statement Lipstick Milani Color Statement Li...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Haley Y.
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream more...
It is so smooth and it smells really good.It is very pigmented as well.The shade pretty natural is a pretty natural pink color which is really lovely.Its $8 at Walmart but im sure you can get it elsewhere.
Tarrah C.
Lauderhill, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
I really can't get enough of Milani Cosmetics matte lipsticks. It give me the matte finish I'm looking for without drying out my lips. I live the sweet nectar shade for the Spring & its long lasting which is great!! I definitely have a Milani matte lipstick collection going on because I love it so much & I plan on adding more shades. I would recommend it to all my beauty addicts out there. It's a great buy!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lipstick is super light and creamy, it smells darling, like cocoa butter and vanilla. I have 55 Bahama Beige and 26 Nude Creme both such a natural pinky nude color I can barely tell it's there on my lips like a really moisturized lip balm. Great color pay off. I always have some type of milani lipstick in my purse.
Ana J.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
The best lipstick low cost in the world, it's perfect. I use it practically since it came out, I 😍 Milani Sheer Color
Karen A.
United States
Review for: Other more...
El color que tengo es 41 Pink Love! Es increíble totalmente enamorado de este color 😍👌! La textura es cremosa y de semi larga duracion, a mi me duro 4 horas/ The color I have is 41 Pink Love! It is amazing totally in love with this color 😍👌! The texture is creamy and of semi-long duration, to me it lasts 4 hours! Milani Color Statement Lipstick
Helen K.
Lemoore, CA
It's a very neutral beige/nudish color. This has a warm undertone. I have a light-medium complexion(NC25) and it looks like a very pale peachy nude on me. This lipstick is good for everyday neutral look to smokey eyes paired with nude lips. This one doesn't make you look dead, I'm happy with it.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH
These are the first Milani products I've ever used and I am in love. I got teddy bare and cabaret blend. They are super creamy and pigmented and I think they were only like $4.49. Super excited to try more Milano products! The middle photo may look a little but patchy but I didn't apply like any pressure and that was the payoff! In love!!
Jaycee D.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these! They smell great, and I love the pigment. The colors are so complimentary for all skin tones. Such a creamy texture as well. Would definitely recommend!
Julie H.
I love this line. I have the color matte confident and it's a perfect deep red shade I adore it. It really is matte which is great but it doesn't dry out your lips (:
Kirsten S.
Jonesboro , GA
Review for: 24 BLACK CHERRY more...
First : The SMELL ! The Milani lipsticks have an amazing scent. It smells really good.
The Pigmentation is also very good
The packaging is so sophisticated.
Milani had a sale at Walgreens buy 1 get 1 half off so I did .
Also try the new 2 in 1 foundation '& Concealer (it's great)
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?

back