BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Nicole H.
montgomery, TX
Review for: Nude Creme more...
Ok so I absolutely love this lip stick its amazing. I got it at CVS for a great price and it goes on so smooth and last long
Brianna H.
Review for: 43 PRETTY NATURAL more...
The shade ‘Pretty Natural’ is the perfect rosey pink color made for spring and summer. It’s a comfortable formula and doesn’t feel chalky.
Valerie M.
Laredo
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Best Red 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Power Pink, 54 REBEL ROUGE, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Flirty Fuchsia 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Dulce Caramelo, Uptown Mauve, 14 ROSE HIP, Empress, 03 ORANGE-GINA, 17 PLUMROSE, 42 ROSE FEMME, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Chilled Brandy 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Coral Addict, Naturally Chic, 53 EMPRESS, 01 SWEET NECTAR, 21 SANGRIA, Pink Frost, Red Label, Ruby Valentine, Plumrose, 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 48 TUSCAN TOAST, Sweet Nectar, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Orange-Gina 0.14 oz (3.97 g), 24 BLACK CHERRY, 31 BRONZE BEAUTY, 51 BLUSHING BEAUTY, Violet Volt, Bronze Beauty, 20 UPTOWN MAUVE, Double Espresso, Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry (Pack of 3), 11 FRUIT PUNCH, Teddy Bare, Fruit Punch, 55 BAHAMA BEIGE, Rebel Rouge, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Cabernet Blend (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g), 29 TEDDY BARE, 09 PINK FROST, Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3), Nude Creme, Tuscan Toast, Cabaret Blend, 34 VIOLET VOLT, 49 BRANDY BERRY, 26 NUDE CREME, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Sweet Nectar 0.14 oz (3.97 g), Rose Femme, 25 NATURALLY CHIC, Catwalk Pink, Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3), Rose Hip, Orange-Gina, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Pretty Natural (Creme) 0.14 oz (3.97 g), 46 POWER PINK, 52 CORAL ADDICT, 05 RED LABEL, Blushing Beauty, Bahama Beige, 08 RUBY VALENTINE, 45 CATWALK PINK, Pretty Natural Cream, 07 BEST RED, Velvet Merlo, Black Cherry, 38 DOUBLE ESPRESSO, Sangria, Brandy Berry, 40 CABARET BLEND, 50 VELVET MERLOT, Other more...
The lipstick feels good on the lips. It is mouisturizing and the color is vey pretty. It is easy to apply and it lasts on the lips a good amount of time. It has an even application. I would definitely buy it again.
Alex C.
Northglenn
Review for: Fruit Punch more...
This is one of my Milani lipsticks and I love them. They have a lot colors. Also this lipstick last for hours and look good with everything!
Bayley C.
This is such a great lipstick. I own it in multiple colors because I couldn’t decide on just one. The color selection is more limited than I’d like because I want these in ever color! They stay put unlike some other lipsticks in tubes and wear beautifully for hours.
Brinela V.
Orlando, Fl
I love this lipsticks. They are super pigmented, the formula glides on yours lips so easy and even. There is no patchiness and they are very long lasting. Not sticky. I love the shade range. They also have a matte collection which I love even more.
CB ..
Teddy bar is my daily nude lipstick. Formula is super creamy, and you only need one coat for full coverage.
Faith L.
Lexington, KY
I love Milani, it’s one of my favorite drugstore brands. This lipstick is super creamy and has a decent wear time!!
easah l.
SUCH AN AMZING FORMULA I ACTUALLY JUST WORE THIS LIPPY TODAY!! Such a long lasting smooth lipstick! It’s one of my favorite formulas by far!💛 so happy when I got it and it def met my expectations and I am def gonna repurchase!
Courtney M.
Lakeland
Review for: Teddy Bare more...
I bought this while I was at Walmart. It has a beautiful color pay off. Smells so delicious. It is worth the price you pay. I bought a couple different Milani lip products. And this one did not cause allergic reaction. But the shade was not flattering for me.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?