BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ilham L.
Fés morocco
Review for: Teddy Bare, Rose Femme more...
I love this formula of this lipsticks. .its very hydrating yet sont leave your lips messy and they smell so good also the price is an affordable  range. ..adding to this the elegant packaging
Marivi S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo, Orange-Gina, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Plum Rose, 0.14 Ounce, Teddy Bare, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, Other more...
The Milani's Color Statement Lipstick are one of the best lipsticks in the market, with such a creamy feel and finish.

I have tried almost every color, except for the pink ones just because I'm not a pink enthusiast though, the shade #FruitPunch it's been one of my favorites, I don't know why, it's like the perfect coral pink feisty and Caribbean color (that's just my definition). I've been buying and wearing it since I was 18! Also the #MatteBeauty stole my heart, it is the perfect lipstick shade for “natural makeup looks” and for everyday use; it's classy, elegant yet affordable, the packaging is so cute too and the smell is awesomely good and the taste is 'kissing ready'.

The Matte Beauty is my fav nude of them all and my go-to lipstick, because it's super matte and long wearing plus SUPER BEAUTIFUL!

200% recommended!
Hina H.
I like the variety of colours and shades in this line. I have a few and I cannot choose a favourite because all of them are beautiful colours and do not dry out the lips.
Hollie S.
Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
I think these are a nice range of lipsticks. I have the shade Teddy which I love, it's a great nude colour that feels super comfortable on the lips and has decent lasting power.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
Review for: Nude Creme more...
I was always kind of intrigued by the packaging of Milani products when I came across them in my local drugstores. It is not a common brand here and it looked like a higher end product. I finally caved and tried the lipstick as it was on sale and I am very impressed. The colour selection is awesome! This shade "Nude Creme" is a perfect peachy pink nude. Great for pale ladies and does not wash me out. It looks so natural. The lipstick is creamy and feels light. It is not a "long wear" lipstick but does fade naturally without looking bad and will need to be reapplied throughout the day. These are a great price for the product - definitely makes me want to try more!
Narimene C.
Review for: Bahama Beige, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Chilled Brandy, Sweet Nectar, Blushing Beauty, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare, MLN CS LIPSTICK-54, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour, Empress, Velvet Merlo, Orange-Gina, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Passion, 0.14 Ounce, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Glam, 0.14 Ounce, Teddy Bare, Brandy Berry, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt more...
My husband's favorite color! I love the colors, they go on
great, smell good! They just feel good on the lips. They don't
bleed outside the lipline. I have three in my collection to date.
Tsai-Ann H.
Great line of lipsticks from Milani. Definitely comparable to MAC lipsticks in my opinion. Creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I am working on building my collection of these and the newer Matte lipstick line. The packaging is not the best because the little tab at the bottom which shows the lipstick shade pops out once in a while. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying when you have multiple lipsticks in a makeup bags and they all pop off and you're trying to figure out which tab is for which lipstick. That is my only problem.

I would definitely recommend this. Worth more than 5 stars.
Rebecca G.
Glasgow
Review for: Other more...
I bought this from BeautyBay.com, first time trying this product out, and first experience with the brand! The packaging is sleek, and appropriate for the price! Colour range is great, and applies smoothly at first! After time I did however find it to look quite dry; as a bit of a lipstick snob I wasn't a massive fan and wouldn't recommend it if you are like myself! But for those that perhaps don't want to spend a lot on a lipstick, or aren't too experienced then I'd completely recommend!
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Milani is one of the best affordable drugstore brand in my opinion. They make such great products and this lipstick is creamy, soft, pigmented, moisturizing, and it also has a nice scent to it. My favorite colors in the creme finish is 26 Creme Nude. It's the perfect pinky nude that won't wash you out. Photo: 26 Creme Nude (top) and 61 Matte Naked (bottom)
adamari c.
Merida
Review for: Teddy Bare, Pretty Natural Cream more...
estos labiales me encantan ya que tienen un color natural y la pigmentacion perfecta a mi me gustan por que combina con el color de mis labios y les da un color mas rosado natural lo unico malo es que son cremosos y no son mattey tampoco duran bastante pero el color y todo lo demas es perfecto.
Juliana E.
Minneapolis , MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?