BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Kailee D.
Orillia
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
This is a great lipstick from the drugstore. They have a really nice colour selection. This was my first time purchasing any lip product from Milani and I really do like it! The scent is also kinda nice. I would definitely buy it again, especially because the price is right.
Emigrace Devonna A.
Dededo
Beauty Junkie Expert
If it was transfer proof, this would be perfect it goes on smooth and it's so creamy, making this so comfortable to wear. It's really lightweight and it feels like you don't have anything on your lips, but as I mentioned earlier, it'd be perfect if it was transferproof
julia m.
Valinhos
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I looooove this lipstick, it has such a beautiful color, a really good smell and lasts very long on the lips !!
Its super affordable and you can find it in any local drugstore !!
I have it on many shades but this is my to-go one, i use it day or night on any occasion !
Jasmine V.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I love this shade so much ! Applies really nice , is hydrating , and worth the price . The packaging is rally cute the color is like a brown not to dark not to light its perfect for any shade color !
Gina R.
I've been a fan of this formula as it's very comfortable on the lips and fluttering! It lasts for 4-5 hours at least. It has a fruity, watermelon scent, that fades away. The packaging is luxurious and I love that they have the coulour of the lipstick on one side.
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty, Dulce Carmelo, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip, Other
Me encantaria probar este producto,pero no e tenido la dicha de recibir ningun VoxBox. Con ansias esperando entrar en alguna campaña. Felicito a todas que tienen esa oportunidad de probar estos productos. Con fe todo se puede,ahi vamos. :D
Laura V.
New Castle , DE
Review for: Dulce Carmelo
Milani Color Statement Lipstick in DULCE CARAMELO. It is my fave lipstick, I'm almost finishing it. I can use it everyday and the color it's amazing, it has a beautifull gold reflex, almodt metallic but natural. I'll buy it again of course!!!!
Angela N.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Teddy Bare, Matte Glam
I love ❤ Teddy Bear colour because I mostly wear nudes. Matte Glam is out of my comfort zone but a very pretty colour to experiment with. The formula isn't drying to the lips, feels good on and goes on smooth. Lasts pretty good too.
Anicka C.
Toronto
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve
Love this from milani they have many shades from natural to dramatic. It last long but you can apply as much as you'd like the price is right ✔️ and I would buy more .
I recommend this lipstick
harsh s.
Winnipeg
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
The formula of these Milani lipsticks are amazing! They have really great staying power and an amazing variety of shades ( I especially love the nudes) I think these are very high quality yet affordable and definitely recommend!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?