BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Tsai-Ann H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great line of lipsticks from Milani. Definitely comparable to MAC lipsticks in my opinion. Creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I am working on building my collection of these and the newer Matte lipstick line. The packaging is not the best because the little tab at the bottom which shows the lipstick shade pops out once in a while. It's not a huge deal but it is annoying when you have multiple lipsticks in a makeup bags and they all pop off and you're trying to figure out which tab is for which lipstick. That is my only problem.

I would definitely recommend this. Worth more than 5 stars.
Rebecca G.
Stirling
Review for: Other
I bought this from BeautyBay.com, first time trying this product out, and first experience with the brand! The packaging is sleek, and appropriate for the price! Colour range is great, and applies smoothly at first! After time I did however find it to look quite dry; as a bit of a lipstick snob I wasn't a massive fan and wouldn't recommend it if you are like myself! But for those that perhaps don't want to spend a lot on a lipstick, or aren't too experienced then I'd completely recommend!
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Milani is one of the best affordable drugstore brand in my opinion. They make such great products and this lipstick is creamy, soft, pigmented, moisturizing, and it also has a nice scent to it. My favorite colors in the creme finish is 26 Creme Nude. It's the perfect pinky nude that won't wash you out. Photo: 26 Creme Nude (top) and 61 Matte Naked (bottom)
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were some of the first lipsticks that I tried back when I started getting into makeup. I love the sleek gold packaging and the color range is amazing. I love the nudes, pinks, reds, and deeper colors the most! I have about a dozen different colors and finishes and they are still my go-to lipsticks for everyday wear.
Sez 1.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased the shade (38) double espresso, and I am in love with it. It has amazing pigmentation and feels creamy and smooth on the lips and moisturising. I only need one stroke and it's full coverage. It's a really dark coffee chocolate colour and looks really nice on my fare skin tone. I find browns and warm tones look a lot better on my skin then the pale and bright pinks and reds.
adamari c.
Merida
Review for: Teddy Bare, Pretty Natural Cream
estos labiales me encantan ya que tienen un color natural y la pigmentacion perfecta a mi me gustan por que combina con el color de mis labios y les da un color mas rosado natural lo unico malo es que son cremosos y no son mattey tampoco duran bastante pero el color y todo lo demas es perfecto.
Chanelle C.
Sault Ste. Marie
Review for: Other
Absolutely love this brand! I used matte beauty 69 lipstick as my everyday lipstick for a year now! love the application! So smooth unlike other matte lipsticks! Beautiful finish but it does wear off! For my a re application is required 2 times a day but totally worth it!
Maria Eugenia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme, Pretty Natural Cream, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve, (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Empress
these lipsticks are the reason why i never feel like purshasing high end lipsticks. these lipsticks available at kmart and cvs in Puerto Rico range from $6-$7. they're really creammy very opaque vibrant come in a range of colors and finishes. will allways purshase amazing!
Daniella T.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
Great lipstick, nice coverage, don't have to pack on too much to get the effect you want . However it is not very long lasting so you might find yourself reapplying ever so often . it is cheap and still a good product , so I definitely recommend.
Ariana M.
Victorville, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Amour
These Milani lipsticks are amazing!! The formula is so rich and the colour pay off is the bomb.com. The lipstick basically glides on and their color selection is gorgeous. They also smell really good too. As a makeup beginner this was one of the first more epensive lipsticks I had owned but GIRL WOULD BUY AGAIN. If you can't or don't want to buy mac opt for this brand right here.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?