BY MILANI #22 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. D...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Alyse B.
Review for: 09 PINK FROST more...
Okay, I want to marry this lipstick. So, I have a small purse. Maybe too small. So, when I am running around the city, two beauty products: I carry my mascara of choice (currently Maybelline Colossal Volume) and one lipstick. For the past 6 months, my prime purse real estate has been given to this gorgeous shade of Milani lipstick. In the tube, itself, the lipstick appears to be a dusty, dark mauve: beautiful. I was even more over the moon, when I realized that on skin the light is able to pick up copper undertones and a light golden shimmer. The lipstick does require reapplication, every couple of hours. (Normal wear and tear.) But, it depends on whether or not you choose to mattify it. Great for the price point and an amazing statement colour.
Christine S.
Review for: Chilled Brandy more...
This color was perfect for the cold holidays. It's so smooth and buttery to the lips, mine would bleed so I did wear a lip liner. It does transfer a little but that's okay I want all the colors to add to my collection. Milani is my top brand I love
Vee T.
These have a very sweet, almost candy-like scent. It's very pleasant. The color is beautiful and it's pretty long lasting as long as you're not eating or drinking. They're not drying at all either. A good drugstore option
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Review for: 42 ROSE FEMME more...
This is a very beautiful color! It goes on easily, isn't super drying, and the pigment is great. It's something I'll reach for if I'm just looking for something quick to put on. Plus the price cannot be beat.
Loreal T.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Pink Frost (Pack of 3) more...
I love these lipsticks. The first color I ever purchased was a deep red color and that was absolutely beautiful! This time I decided to go for a pink color and I came across this and I love it just as much!
KayLa A.
Houston
The colors that they have are nice. The lipstick goes on smoothly. It tends to dry out my lips, so i have to use a lip balm prior to putting it on; that takes away from the color, though. Pretty good product if you need something inexpensive.
Melanie M.
OBSESSED! I have "innocence" and it's the perfect nude pink. I keep it with me in my purchases just in case I need a lip color. It's so versatile, I will definitely repurchase and HIGHLY recommend!!!
Valeria P.
Waterbury, CT
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME, 43 PRETTY NATURAL, 29 TEDDY BARE, 42 ROSE FEMME, 24 BLACK CHERRY more...
Have so many of these lipsticks I think I get one every time I go to Walgreens the packaging is so cute. The formula is very creamy but they don't last too long you definitely have to reapply during the day
Stephanie C.
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
This is a beautiful nude shade and a soft and creamy formula! It smells like a watermelon jolly rancher so if you are sensitive to smells of candy I'd be careful with this...but I dont mind the smell at all!
Liliana H.
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
I always get compliments when I wear this lipstick. It's moisturizing and lasts quite a long time. I've go this same color several times because it looks great and is a wonderful value. I'll buy again and recommend!
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?