BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Isidora К.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot
Lipstick is amazing, colour is opake only have to do one swipe for good colour pay off, formula is creamy and soft, but long wearing, I have it on all day through meals and only have to touch up once if that. It smells amazing- of sweet like vanilla, but not sickly. Gives the. Impression of a high end great lipstick.
Willianny A.
santo domingo
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
The texture of the color, everything is great of this product, the truth is that it has a good price and it is a matter of what the lipstick is of long duration and moisturizing, besides that it has good packaging and is quite practical, of course it is recommended I promise you a good experience
Aoibhín L.
Carrickvale Avenue, Lurgan
I like this product but would not re-purchase again. I have 3 of these lipsticks ranging from nude to deep vampy colours. The lipstick goes on like a dream, very creamy however the downside of this lipstick is that because it is so creamy it's easily transferred and without a lip liner can bleed out of the lip line.
Hina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the variety of colours and shades in this line. I have a few and I cannot choose a favourite because all of them are beautiful colours and do not dry out the lips.
Jessi 💟.
Drayton Valley, AB
Review for: Teddy Bare
I love this product.It's definitely matte, but it's not too drying and not a cream finish either. It wears off nicely throughout the day and leaves a beautiful color behind. The packaging represents a higher end brand to me. I think it's so elegant and chic. Very affordable, highly recommend.
Sushma R.
Sur
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Milani teddy bare is a nude shade with a pink undertones to it..for my skin tone it looks really good..not very long.lasting..gives a shine to the lips ,n for darker skin.tones it will be a perfect nude ..its.comfortable on lips and a very nice daily wear shade
Bree S.
100 Mile House , BC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Smooth like butter, milani makes my favourite drug store tube lipstick, i actually find them to be more pigmented and stay longer than my Mac lipsticks that are over double the price. Will absolutely continue purchasing.
Briana O.
Winnipeg
Review for: Plum Rose
This lipstick applies creamy which I love because I don't have to put lip chap on before hand. Not all too long lasting but easy to apply and feels nice on your lips. It also smells great which is always a bonus!
ilham L.
Fés morocco
Review for: Teddy Bare, (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I love this formula of this lipsticks. .its very hydrating yet sont leave your lips messy and they smell so good also the price is an affordable  range. ..adding to this the elegant packaging
Hollie S.
Kings Lynn, Kings Lynn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are a nice range of lipsticks. I have the shade Teddy which I love, it's a great nude colour that feels super comfortable on the lips and has decent lasting power.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?