BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Cassandra P.
Temple City, CA
Review for: Pretty Natural Cream more...
I love the formula for this lipstick. It's creamy and comfortable on the lips. The colour lasts a decent time on my lips and doesn't bleed outside my lipline. The colour is also a really pretty everyday colour.
ᴄᴏᴏᴘᴇʀ, ᴀ.
Review for: 31 BRONZE BEAUTY more...
The formula is very smooth and creamy; however it was my first Milani lipstick and
I did not enjoy the color on myself!!! The value of the lipstick is very affordable and the packaging is very sleek and elegant!!
ashley p.
Westfield
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
It is just your average lipstick. I find nothing special about it. They smell good and are comfortable on the lips. It is not the best formula but it is pretty good. One of the better drugstore lippies is this one by Milani. It's just okay. It slides throughout the day and when eating.
Clarissa M.
San Antonio
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3), Other more...
Colors go great with many skin tones! Very long lasting and wearable. Lightweight and moisturizing formula makes you want to keep applying all day long. Easy application and the perfect lipsticks for beginners.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I've had this lipstick for a while and I love the color, is fun and is summer perfect! It easy to find and very long lasting plus it has a great smell! It's great for the price, totally recommended to every girl!
Serena J.
Knoxville
cute and such pretty colors! they do come off easily but for the price it’s completely worth it. femme is one of the prettiest lip colors ive ever seen! 100% recommend this to literally anyone who wears makeup!
Jaliza A.
Crestview, FL
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I'm absolutely in love with Milani. These lipsticks are so cheap and I always find myself purchasing a new one. They packaging looks high end even though the price is great and I would recommend anyone who's looking for a good lipstick to buy these
Julie A.
Review for: Rose Hip more...
Love this line of lipsticks! They smell great and have a long wear time on the lips. I have several colors, my other favorites are nude cream and bare naked. I have many in my purse and they make great stocking stuffers. You cannot beat the price!!!
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Rose Femme more...
This lipstick smells amazing and has a creamy matte formula! It does dry my lips out after I use it but it's not terrible. I love the color pay off and the shade range is amazing, the price is also amazing too!
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
Review for: Rose Femme, Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g) more...
Out of all of the lipsticks I've used for it to be on the lower end of pricing it's great and it lasted a long time for me. The packaging is a nice touch and you can clearly see which color you're choosing from.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?