BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Aryanna R.
Somerdale, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
Super pretty and pigmented lipsticks! And they glide super easily on the lips.
Gracie R.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
These lipsticks are a really great product and they stay on for a really long time!!!
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Violet Volt
I love this color. I like mixing my lipliner with a darker color while wearing my violet. It's real pretty to wear in the fall. It's a must buy item for yourself or as a gift.
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I love this nude color. It's perfect for my skin time and doesn't wash me out. More of a pink tone nude. The formula is long lasting and moisturizing. Milani makes my favorite drugstore lipsticks. I want every color.
NADINE A.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Nude Creme
I always have 2 tube on hand everyday. This is EVERYTHING is smells good, doesn't have a bad smell it's amazing. Buy this u will love it.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. I like the color and the confortability of wearing it.
Tommi C.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty
I've used the Dulce Caramelo color. It's fairly long-lasting without clotting or bleeding. I like this subtle shade.
KeiSha G.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
I love milani lipsticks, but I hate their packaging! It looks cheap, and the bottom portion that shows the color has come off on all them in my collection.
julia h.
Denver, CO
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
I love love love this shade is the perfect brand new for everyday it like you are wearing nothing its a creamy formula but in a way is matte its very affordabke and cimoares to high end like mac i love love love this
Hannah M.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
This is my favorite color of all the lipsticks. It's s deep, beautiful shade or burgundy, perfect for Christmas or winter parties. I love the packaging, it exceeds my expectations for such a great lower priced product!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?