BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Emily J.
For the price these are absolutely amazing. The color payoff is wonderful, they smell nice. They go on nice and creamy and don't dry out your lips. I love the gold packaging and wish I could have every single color!
Ana F.
Inglewood, CA
Review for: 25 NATURALLY CHIC more...
literally I don't really like lipstick because I feel that they tend to make my teeth look yellow, but my mother is a lipstick junkie and she has a collection of all kinds of lipsticks so whenever I grab one it's always a Milani one, they're super opaque!!, soft and they all smell delicious.
Saharatu A.
I love Milano. But what I love most about this brand is their color statement correcting lipstick why ? Because they are super affordable and good for it's price. It's not matte because it's a bit glosy but I love it.
Yasmin E.
Dodge City, KS
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Hip (Pack of 3) more...
I love milani lipsticks they are so pigmented and creamy! These are my go to lipsticks every time! They are a really good product I always buy these lipsticks no matter what! I recommend these lipsticks to everyone!
Desiree H.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: Sangria more...
This is one of my favorite lipsticks I own.
such a pretty a vibrant color and a nice creamy formula. Great priced at Walmart ! I own a few different shades of this brand. I'll definitely buy more, I highly recommend.
Malynta A.
Nashville, TN
The smell is amazing and very smooth and doesn't crease. It is easy to apply and looks great when paired with gloss. I only own one now in matte beauty but will buy more in the future
Cheyenne S.
Silverdale
I always use this lipstick. It's an everyday ritual. It's not too pricey and the value is great. I love the mate nudes because they last a good amount of time. I always wear the lipstick but if I get bored of matte I just put a clear gloss over the top.
Brenda G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 26 NUDE CREME more...
Honestly, these lipsticks are so creamy and smell amazingggg. They are so easy to apply and they last rather long! They are a steal considering they are a drugstore brand with high end quality. For sure a must have!
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Uptown Mauve more...
Milani is a much better brand than I was expecting it to be since I bought it at wal mart. Their pigments are rich and bold. Even thought I'm not a fan of lipsticks in general, I liked this color so much that I make an exception
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi
I intially got this lipstick because I read on some website that it was a dupe for MAC ruby woo. It is definitely NOT a dupe for Ruby woo but it is to some extent more 'classy' looking. I feel like nobody can go wrong if they paired this lipstick with a formal gathering. It looks almost something you would expect royal women to wear. It is not heavy on the lips and at times I forget I have lipstick on because it is that 'flexible' non the lips; as some lipticks tend to make your lips feel pulled when talking or eating etc. The only thing I must say about this lipstick which made me give it a 4/5 is that you HAVE to use a lip liner with it because it does bleed/spread without one. It lasts a long time and I lasted one meal, snacks and many sips of water/tea etc (about 4 hours) before I needed reapplication.
sandra m.
Fontaine
is it good for dry lips?
Analise J.
Where could I find these to purchase?
Nicole F.
Are these lipsticks from Milani long lasting and worth buying?
Cassandra G.
What is the wear time on these lipsticks, does the color stay on or wear off after a couple hours?
Susli C.
I love milani but I have not tried the lipsticks. Do they stay on all day?