BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
This lip product is not only beautiful and amazing, it smells so wonderful! I love the nudes and the really deep colors. The deep colors are easy to apply and don't run! I am a repeat user and I would tell anyone to go and try this product today or as soon as they can!
Hannah E.
Souderton
Review for: Teddy Bare
I'm more of a fan of liquid lipsticks but this color looked pretty in the packaging so I wanted to give it a try--plus Milani seems to get decent reviews as a drug store brand. When I tried it on, I actually ended up not liking the color at all (may be just on m my skin tone) and it was just not as nudes/mauve as I had hoped. Ended up looking Orr brass on my skin. I also did not enjoy the formula of this as it seemed almost too thick and just didn't sit well on the lips at all.
Diana G.
North Arlington, NJ
I really enjoy these lipsticks for there pigment. They have a smell of watermelon, they don't last too long and some go on differently then others. I have almost the whole collection of these lipsticks so I know. Some are smoother then others some are rougher and more patchy. Other then that there pretty good and the color selection is nice
VALERIE P.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
These Milani Statement Lipsticks are amazing. My favorite lipsticks are "Matte Nude" and "Matte Flirty". They are so matte and so beautiful. I always get complients every time I wear these lipsticks. The only thing I don't like them is they don't last long. They do come off after awhile. I using have to reapply after eating which is normal for any Matte lipstick. They also last long you will not finish it fast. I have not re-purchased this product since I haven't ran out.
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Other
This was one of the first lipsticks I ever tried and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The first time I used it I didn't have a lip color in my purse and my sister lent this to me, I was hesitant to use it because I didn't like how lipsticks left my lips feeling (sticky, dry, ect) but this one didn't do that. I loved the color and the way it looked. I will happily admit that after borrowing her I went out and bought a few different shades for myself.
Tamela B.
Bethany
I use Malani lipstick 30 Candied Toffees and this color looks great on me. I am a natural redhead, but I'm now a blonde, with light skin and a ton of freckles. Finding lipstick colors that look good on me is not always easy. I found this on sale and said why not. Best impulse sale buy ever. Love this color. The lipstick glides easy and lasts through my numerous cups of coffee at work. I generally have to reapply twice a day at work but that's nothing for 8 hours.
Perfashionista  T.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Teddy Bare 0.14 oz (3.97 g)
I have at least 8 of these lipsticks. The colors are great and the price point can not be beaten. I love the packaging at first however it starts fading away and some have actually fallen apart with the little square where the color is displayed coming unglued. That was rather disappointing especially because I take really great care of my makeup and never had that happen with any other brand before. I hope they can correct the packaging because the product itself is fantastic!
Rose N.
Paradise, CA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Brandy Berry
Love love love! For the price point this lipstick is amazing. Smells wonderful, goes on smoothly, and is long lasting. It went beyond my expectations. This was my first time purchasing a milani brand lipstick but it won't be the last time. I would recommend this product for anyone wanting to find a nice drugstore lipstick.
Liz K.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Velvet Merlot, Other
First plus: this lipstick has a really pleasant sugary sweet scent, not strong enough to notice it on the lips but just enough to take it out of your purse and tell your friends to have a whiff. This isn't the creamiest lipstick but rather has a bit of a slip to it. Personal anecdote: this lipstick survived the washing machine, which makes it killer in my book. Great stuff. I also like how the color doesn't lose its punch if you blot it down a couple times.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
I own the color "Black Cherry" and it performs oh so well! It is very long wearing and it can withstand meals. It might transfer a bit, but the color will remain pigmented on your lips. If it is a greasy meal, it will fade but it will fade evenly. For the price I can't imagine passing these up! They are slightly more drying when you first apply, but that sensation wears off on me after a couple of minutes. I would say these wear like MAC lipsticks
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?