BY MILANI

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement-in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks. see more...

• I ordered the Matte flirty. Is that color super dark or just righ...2 Answers
  • How long does this last for? 3 Answers
  • This lipstick is indeleble or not.?1 Answers
Emilia A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Catwalk Pink
I absolutely love this lip stick. MILANI lipstick are so pigmentes and goes on the lips like butter!
Kelsey R.
Newark, CA
Teddy Bare is a great dupe for looking like Kylie Jenner in general. The formula is super creamy, however, so it isn't long lasting whatsoever. And of course, i couldn't go without mentioning the intense fruit punch scent. yowza. too much for me.
Jasmine M.
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I really enjoy these lipsticks. They are so buttery and give great color. They also smell good.
Emma K.
Seattle, WA
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Black Cherry
Gorgeous rich pigmentation, yummy cherry scent and creamy application. Will feather/run if you don't use a matte lip liner before applying. Pictured is a matte liner from Jordana in cabernet that works well with it!
bea f.
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Orange-Gina
I love these lipsticks they have good price and they work perfectly for my lips
Olga S.
Weslaco
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare
Once again I love the milani product even there lipsticks and at a good value not to pricey 👍🏼 yes it meet expectations cause I really ain't into wearing lipstick so as a first timer I will definitely be buying more of there lipsticks 💋
Lauren S.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Sugar Glaze
I love this formulas on these. So creamy and feels hydrating on the lips. And they last a decent long time
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
I love this lipstick shade! It's the perfect nude for me and I love the texture of it it's not too matte but it's not completely creamy either it's like a hybrid between the 2 definitely worth buying
Samantha E.
McAllen, TX
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Rose Femme
Whenever I'm having a subtle makeup day, I always reach for my Milani creamy lipstick in Rose femme! It's the perfect nude shade and adds a little pop of pink to my lips everytime! Love it!
traci w.
Boonville, IN
Review for: (3 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Bahama Beige
I love this color and every time I wear it I get compliments! I use the lip gloss on coconut either it too! I have had several friends go out and get this color after seeing me wear it!
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Juliana E.
Minneapolis, MN
Is this a good lipstick ?
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
So I love this nude color by Milani! Does anyone have any other colors that they could suggest that are their all time faves from this brand? Thanx in advance! Its greatly appreciated
Courtney P.
radstock, avon
I've heard a lot about this lipstick but I was wondering how long it lasts on your lips during the day?
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I love Milano products , I have never tried a lipstick . Is this formula long wearing or is it a gloss ?