BY MILANI #71 in Lipstick

Milani knows that the best way to make an entrance is by making a statement—in walks Color Statement Lipstick in vibrant colors ranging from pretty pinks to radiant reds. Infused with nourishing vitamins A and C, Color Statement Lipstick feels as good on the lips as it looks.

MLSN-27: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Blue 1 (CI 42090).
MLSN-15 & 21: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol Myristyl Ether Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Lanolin, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydroxycitronellal, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140). +/- May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 33 (CI 17200), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).
MLSN-4 & 16: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, , Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Castor Isostearate Succinate. +/- May Contain: Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 36 (CI 12085), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Carmine (CI 75470).
MLSN-01, 03, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11,12,14,17,19, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcristallina Cera (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum), Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal. +/- May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 (CI 45410), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470).

• Who else loves these Miliani lipsticks?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a perfect nude lipstick for my skin...2 Answers
  • Where could I find these to purchase? 11 Answers
Milani Color Statement Lipstick
  • "Milani lipsticks in general are great. Not only as a drugstore product, but overall as a lipstick. It has a sweet smell and the it is very smooth and creamy. If you haven't tried Milani lipsticks, you should give it a try. " in 745 reviews
  • "A great find for lipstick lovers. formula is very moisturizing, long lasting, and such a pretty finish! I have not tried any of the metallic formulas as that is just not my style, but the cream ones are great!" in 354 reviews
  • "This lipstick brand, overall is incredible. It's moisturizing and the color pay off is just as great. I don't care for the fragrance of it, which is like a watermelon-y scent. I'd prefer there to maybe be a confection-like scent, such as vanilla, or no scent at all, but that alone definitely doesn't deter me from buying more of these. This shade in particular is very flattering on many skin types. I don't usually think I look great in red, but this red is very flattering me on, along with the numerous swatches I looked up of it online on other skin tones. It's definitely the red that made me feel more confident with branching out and trying other reds in the line and in other lines. Gave me a new perspective on myself and red, bold lip colors! Love it!" in 332 reviews
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Sangria more...
I love when Fall and Halloween come because that means more reasons to wear dark lipstick! Milani is awesome. Love their dark colors! Stays on, it’s smooth and it’s definitely a good price. Love and will always buy milani products.
Nour K.
Review for: MLN CS LIPSTICK-54 more...
They are so comfortable and smooth and they last such a long time on my lips I'm not even kidding, they survive through eating and drinking and they remind me SO MUCH of the Mac lipsticks ( especially since the have the same smell ) such an incredible underrated product!
Esther T.
Queens Village, NY
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick - Sweet Nectar (Pack of 3) more...
This lipstick is creamy, not oily at all and it has a pleasant smell and taste. MILANI color statement colors are very out of the box, colorful an playful. There's a color to suit everyone's taste. Its super easy to use, no bleeding. I would recommend it to anyone.
Sara S.
Review for: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Passion, 0.14 Ounce, Teddy Bare, Dulce Carmelo, Other more...
A great affordable matte lipstick at the drugstore! As good as some of the higher end stuff at Sephora. Lasts decently long. Not a huge fan of the packaging - looks kind of tacky to me, but not a big deal. Would totally recommend
Kie'ra R.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Other more...
I love this product ! It feels so satin on my lips, it glides on easily, and the color pops very well on my lips. The only downfall is that my lips are kind of big, so the crisp line that was on my lips tend to far after a while.
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Broze Beauty more...
This is not the shade I have but I love this lipsticks very affordable smooth and nice to spot very pigmented smell great I can go on and on talking about this lipsticks.
Joselyn👑 V.
Hialeah, FL
Best drugstore lipstick! Love the gold packaging ❤️ I have nude crème, matte innocence and violet volt. Milani Color Statement Lipstick is highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, it is non drying and very long lasting. This lipstick becomes more vibrant, rich, and soothing the more you apply. The formula is very soft and creamy. It has a matte finish and it smells like watermelon
Amber D.
Edgewood
Review for: Nude Creme more...
This is a fantastic product! The lipstick is very smooth and creamy and give a beautiful finish! It may not last forever but it doesn't wipe off with ease either. I would 100% buy this again because of the pigmentation and finish!
Alexis W.
Danville
Review for: Tuscan Toast more...
I really love this lipstick. The color is amazing and goes very well with my skin color. Any time that I see it in the store I pick it up to buy. Also the smell is to die for, so sweet. I just want to eat it but of course I can't.
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: (6 Pack) MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Teddy Bare more...
This is a good solid product. Classic packaging with the familiar traditional lipstick smell. The formula is soft. The color can be a little patchy but can be just fine with a little evening. Feels smooth on the lips. It's a brown mauve. I will definitely buy other shades
Eva T.
Where can i buy this milani lipstic product?
Hayley H.
Fox Island, WA
Is this actually matte because I find it hard to find a good matte lip from a stick type listick vs. liquid applied.
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
Is this matte or satin and does it dry your lips? Would been wanting to try this one since i have heard many bloggers are raving about it.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
Do these have staying power? I hate when lipsticks fade and move after only a short amount of time.
Kimberlee R.
Chicopee , MA
Does anyone else use this lipstick? How do you like it? I'm considering buying more but I'm not sure